Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.24 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Ghost Recon Wildlands 1.24 changelog, the Operations & Maintenance update has added fixes for the several issues including server performance, game glitches, and more. In addition, Ghost Recon Wildlands version 1.24 also includes various stability and performance improvements. The patch size is around 3 GB on Steam, 17.3 GB on Uplay, 15.9 GB on Xbox One, and 18.4 GB on PS4.
Recently, the Special Operation 2 update was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Ghost Recon Wildlands version 1.24 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.24 Changelog
You can now customize your co-op experience: join up with other Ghosts ready to take on the same objectives by selecting your Mood in public matchmaking for PvE.
Mood Options for Main Game:
- Main Story Missions
- Rebel Ops and Convoys
- Open World Exploration
- Special Missions
- Tier 1 Progression
- No Preference
Year 2 Season Pass Update
The Operator Pack is now available for free for all Pass holders. The Operator Pack contains one weapon for PvE and two cosmetic customization items (t-shirt and vest) that can be used in PvP or PvE. Each future title update of Year 2 will also include an item pack for Year 2 Pass owners.
- Spec Ops and Ghost War Battle Crates have 45+ new customization options for your Ghost.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands patch 1.24 added more Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Operators to our current list of icons: Smoke, Sledge, Thatcher, and Mira. These icons are only available through Battle Crates.
- The Relentless Fight Pack includes two new weapons, one top, and one vest.
Ubisoft Club Rewards
Unlock new rewards for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands by using your Ubisoft Club Units.
Dusting Off Hands Emote: 20 Units
Ghost War Booster: 10 Units – A Ghost War Booster is available for 10 Units for players who did not participate in the Ghost War Beta or for those who participated in the Beta but did not claim their rewards at that time.
Bug Fixes in the Division 1.24
- Ghost Recon Wildlands version 1.24 fixed a bug where some attachments would appear as locked to players, even though they were previously unlocked.
- Addressed a bug where the player would encounter a New Campaign entry in the main menu instead of Continue Campaign.
- Fixed a bug where the player would fall through the ground at some spots on the map.
- Fixed a bug where the NVG animation caused a desynchronization issue between players in co-op when triggered inside a vehicle.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands 1.24 addressed an issue where a player’s bindings would be replaced by the default options.
- Fixed a bug with the Ubisoft Club Action Armory where the player did not receive the Action despite meeting the requirements.
- Addressed a bug where player-deployed Santa Blanca and Unidad vehicles triggered players’ proximity mines.
- Fixed a bug where the player would not be revived by their AI teammates if they died during a sync shot.
- Wildlands 1.24 addressed a bug where players would instantly die when jumping from helicopters.
- When falling through the map, the player will now be respawned to the closest point instead of dying.
- Improved the behavior of SAM missile launchers: missiles are now easier to dodge and vehicles from the same faction as the SAM launchers are now harder to detect.
- Fixed a bug where Sam Fisher would call Nomad every time the player Fast Travels.
- Fixed a lip-sync bug on Nomad during the Operation Watchman dialogues.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.24 addressed a bug in Splinter Cell mission where the player would sometimes receive a “Target is too far” message when approaching the Unidad base from the west side.
- Addressed a lip-sync bug that occurred during Caveira’s introduction scene.
- Fixed a bug where the Defend the Camp mission sometimes did not update on replay.
- Addressed a bug where Dengoso would spawn in the Institute before talking to Caveira, allowing the player to lead him out of the building and preventing them from completing the mission.
- Fixed a bug where the quest log would not update after investigating Dengoso’s apartment.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands 1.24 fixed a bug where the objective marker, Find Twitch, would be misplaced on the map.
- Addressed several bugs where Valkyrie dialogues would repeat without reason during Operation Archangel.
- Fixed a bug where Santa Blanca soldiers would spawn in the camp the player needs to defend after a reboot.
- Fixed a bug where Twitch would skip her investigation and break the mission if the player collected all the clues in the apartment before the mission was activated in co-op.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands version 1.24 fixed a bug where killing Dengoso before reaching the Free Dengoso step would not fail the mission, blocking the player from finishing it.
- Improved Twitch’s and Caveira’s weapon holding while altered or in combat.
- Fixed a bug where the mission briefing would not update when reaching the Lead Twitch to Chemical Institute step.
- Addressed a bug where Twitch’s equipment would float after destroying her table.
- Fixed a collision bug on the side door of the truck the player has to investigate.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.24 addressed a bug where breakable doors in the Chemical Institute would sometimes disappear in front of the player.
- Fixed a bug that locked the Ghost Mode rewards (parts of the Exoskeleton Outfit) after the player died, even if the challenge was marked as complete.
- Addressed a bug in Ghost Mode where the player would receive their Prestige Credits for completing a region only after a restart and not immediately.
- Addressed an issue where the incorrect Weaver texture was shown after creating a new game file upon last death.
- Addressed an issue where AI Teammates wielded an identical weapon.
- Players can no longer use their Resources Packs and Skill Points Packs in Ghost Mode. They can activate Boosters, but will get a pop-up warning that they will lose the benefits of the Booster if they die.
Items, Weapons, & Icons:
- Addressed the reticule when zooming in the RUS Red Dot and G33 scope.
- Addressed a bug on the Peacemaker iron sight that was misaligned.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.24 increased the range of Caveira’s CQC reveal effect.
- Fixed several clipping issues on Icons.
- Improved the quality of some camo for a more realistic look.
- Addressed a color option issue on the Exoskeleton Spine.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands version 1.24 for PS4 has added sounds to Emotes for both PvP and PvE.
- Players can now skip the Battle Crates opening animation.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands 1.24 changed the name of the Splinter Cell Costume from “Splinter Cell Equipment” to “Splinter Cell Costume” to avoid confusion with the Splinter Cell Equipment Pack.
- Fixed an issue with the Daily Challenges progress bar not working.
- Addressed an issue where the player could attach a C4 to drones.
- Addressed an issue where the Trapper’s PSG1 Mercenary sniper lacked the proper sound effects when shot.
- Fixed an issue on the Factory map where the user could remain stuck between some props near the center of the map.
- Fixed an issue for the “Out of Range” message, which was triggered when trying to mark an enemy at 300 m instead of 250 m away.
- Fixed an issue for the MPX, which had the Stock Muzzle twice on the Weapon Edit page.
- Addressed an issue where the Matchmaking and Social tabs would turn blank when cycling through them during the Setting Up Match phase.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands patch 1.24 addressed an issue where some users who rejoined a match when the rest of the players reached the Victory Pose screen would have a black loading screen.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands 1.24 fixed an issue with the Toxic Weapon Pack remaining locked on the progression tab after being bought from the Prestige Store.
- Addressed an issue where the Toxic’s ability visually persisted without doing any damage after the Toxic Player left the session.
- Addressed an issue where the Trapper’s PSG1 was missing the preview for the Rail Cover on the Weapon Edit page.
- Addressed an issue where the icon for Toxic’s P45T pistol was missing from the kill log.
- Addressed an issue where a player could use the primary weapon after performing an Emote while the HVT was grabbed.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands version 1.24 addressed an issue where the revive icon for a downed player killed by the Severe Wounds effect would not appear purple for the Observer.
- Addressed an issue where the host could invite multiple players into the Observer slot if they sent all the invites before the slot was filled.
- Addressed an issue where the Observer would still have the Tab to switch channels functionality when using Text Chat.
- Addressed an issue where the in-game menu description regarding the Double XP event was incorrect.
- Added fixes for the crashing issues.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands 1.24 added stability improvements.
- Added various minor bug fixes.
Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.24 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.