- Advertisement -
Ghost Recon Wildlands is now officially released. Ubisoft also released day one patch for the game with a load of bug fixes.
Ghost Recon Wildland Day One Patch Notes
Gameplay And Missions
- Fixes for various progression blockers and immersion breakers.
Co-op And Interactivity
- Various fixes regarding missions’ synchronization, replication, and online mechanics.
- Vehicle improvements:
- Ramming debug and improvements
- Destruction debug
- Handling still ongoing
- Weapon optimizations.
- Graphic glitches fixed.
- Exposition adjustments to ensure clarity and ergonomics:
- Cartel Overview
- Added opo-ups to document the player on game progression.
- Various crash fixes.
- Performance improvements.
- Frame rate improvement.
- Stream improvement.
- Several multi-GPU graphical corruptions fixed.
- Performance and graphical optimizations.
- Reduced crashes.
- Control optimization.
- Anti-cheat protection optimization.