Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.25 patch notes are now available for players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the official Ghost Recon Wildlands 1.25 patch notes, the new hotfix has added fixes for the several issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. In addition, Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.25 also includes various under the hood improvements.
Recently, the Special Operation 2 update was released with new changes and improvements. Unfortunately, since this update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Wildlands update 1.25 is expected to fix these issues.
Ghost Recon Wildlands 1.25 Update Patch Notes
- Some weapon attachments appearing as locked
- LVOA extended 30 round magazine attachment misplaced at the stock of the weapon
- Shift Short Angled Grip appears to be floating when attached to the U100 LMG
- U100 light machine gun has a different suppressor in the loadout and in-game, than the one that appears in the gunsmith
- Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.25 fixed an issue where No Sound is present when using PSG-1 Sniper
- Low or No Sound from Light Machine guns in Ghost War
- Crye 2 Shirt clipping through character’s left hand when equipped
- Female Sniper JPC in Coyote Brown has purple-textured bullets
- AOR 2 camo pattern direction and brightness
- Added fixes for the crashing issues Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.25.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands 1.25 added stability improvements.
- Added some UI changes.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands version 1.25 has added various minor bug fixes.
Ghost Recon Wildlands update 1.25 is now available for download on PS4.