Ghost Recon Breakpoint update 1.13 patch notes (TU 3.0.3) released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Ghost Recon Breakpoint 1.13 patch notes, the latest update brings major improvements and adds more depth to the Ghost Experience. Apart from this, Ghost Recon Breakpoint version 1.13 also added a long list of bug fixes.
Recently, a major update added various bug fixes, tweaks, and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several performance issues on PS4 and PS4 Pro. Today’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint version 1.13 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint update 1.13 Patch Notes (3.0.3)
GHOST EXPERIENCE UPDATE
Starting with the main character, players will be able to do the following:
- Cook grenades
- Pick up Ghost-placed C4 and mines
- Throw a bullet by hand to lure enemies
- Deal more damage to enemies while in stealth
- Clean weapons (dirt, mud, and snow)
- Choose whether syringes heal injuries or not
- Toggle and adjust the aim assist settings
- Mass sell resources: Players can now mass sell resources at Maria’s shop.
- Weapon dismantling: Players can now dismantle weapons when near a crate without picking them up – only in Immersive mode.
- Terminator presence toggle
- Rebel presence toggle
You can only have one active Event Parameter at any given time.
- Drone presence modifier: minimal* / classic
- Azrael presence modifier: none / classic
- Helicopter patrol frequency modifier: none / classic
Minimal presence: you will only encounter drones that are tied to missions and behemoths.
- Tactical – Darkest night: adjusts the intensity of the night
- Interface – Item shader: toggles on / off the shader highlighting items and crates
UI – ITEM WHEEL
- New slots: two new slots added to the item wheel
- New item: hand-thrown bullet
- Item categories: no more distinction between defensive / offensive items
- Added AI teammates order shortcuts to the item wheel (controller only)
- Players can choose to press or hold the button to open the item wheel
- Players can set a shortcut to directly open the order wheel (all platforms except Stadia)
- Players can set a shortcut to directly open the item wheel (all platforms)
- Players can set a shortcut for each wheel slot: mouse and keyboard / controller (all platforms)
- Players can remap the SyncShot teammate input (all platforms)
We are thrilled to share the changes you will see coming to Golem Island with TU 3.0.3. Prepare yourselves for two exciting new modes, Threat Level: Critical (Hardcore) and Threat Level: Low (Easy), and the ability to explore the island solo! With these new modes also come changes to enemy levels, game modifiers, and more. Each raid difficulty will also now have its own sub-section in the objectives board.
- New! 1 Mission Milestone:
- Scavenger: As a Pathfinder, loot 40 Class Items or Adrenaline shots.
DRONE BEHAVIOR AND ENEMY AI BALANCING
- Reloading: Enemies will now reload after running out of ammo – this applies to all NPCs wielding ASRs, including: Riflemen, Drone Operator, Radio Operator, Support Unit, Commander and Wolf Rifleman.
- Detection: Increased enemy detection time; added 0.2s to 1s depending on the distance and the alert status.
- Radio comms: Enemies now take longer to communicate to the radio after sighting a Ghost;
- Time between sighting and communication is increased from 8s to 12s
- Voice maximum range reduced from 20m to 15m
- Voice spread slowed down
- Enemy Mortar: mortar strikes will be less precise when the player is detected.
- Air drone behavior adjustment:
- Removed erratic hit animation
- Death trajectory is more vertical
- Death explosion sound reduced
- Investigate movement speed reduced
- Dragonfly and Ogre:
- 360° body detection range is reduced
- Movement sound detection range is reduced
- Air drone attack patterns adjustment:
- More pauses between attack patterns
- Dragonfly and Ogre:
- Movement speed between attack patterns has been decreased
- Dragonfly and Drone Op:
- Charge attack patterns have been replaced with side flanks
Dragonfly-type drone include: Malphas, Succubus, Stolas and Murmur.
Ogre-type drones include: Aym, Incubus, Andras, Aamo.
CHARACTER AND CUSTOMIZATION
NEW ITEMS IN MARIA’S SHOP (SKELL CREDITS)
- Eagle Eye | Female
- Savior | Female
- Knife Combat | Female
- Hot Pursuit | Female
- Eagle Eye | Male
- Savior | Male
- Knife Combat | Male
- Hot Pursuit | Male
- Flag Patch
NEW RAID REWARDS
Solo Exploration (from the regular difficulty Raid)
- Mission Rewards:
- Heli Helmet
- Wolf Mask
- PASGT Helmet
- Revision Bullet ANT Goggles
- Wolf Fingerless Gloves
- Sentinel Knee Pads
- Walker Vest
- TAC Tailor Operator Pack
- MICROT1 +G33 Scope
- Tactical Vertical Foregrip
- Vented Angled Foregrip
- Oakley Halo Goggles
- 5.11 Burner Sunglasses
- Heavy Duty Gas Mask
- Revision ComCenter2 Headset
- Wolf Gloves
- S&S Plate Frame
- Eagle Industries Chest Rig
- Blackhawk Lightweight Knee Pads
- MK17 Shorty
- TAVOR Assault
- Stoner Compact
- M4 Shorty
- RU12SG Assault
Threat Level Critical (Hardcore Mode) Exclusive Rewards
- M82 | Cerberus
- MGL | Quantum
- MK17 CQC | Gargoyle
- C-SFP | Baal
- Heroic Dragonslayer
- Heroic Giantslayer
- Heroic Kingslayer
- Heroic Mindslayer
- Heroic Titan
CLASS PROGRESSION UNLOCK ITEMS – LVL 10 TO LVL 20
Class rank limit has been increased from Lvl 10 to Lvl20:
- Assault class:
- Judge gear set
- A-TACS IX gear camo
- AK47 Assault
- Sharpshooter class:
- Commissar gear set
- A-TACS FG gear camo
- MK14 Assault
- Panther class:
- Flayed gear set
- A-TACS AT-X gear camo
- Scorpion EVO3 Tactical
- A-TACS AT-X weapon camo
- Medic class:
- Golem gear set
- A-TACS AU gear camo
- MPX tactical
- Engineer class:
- Architect gear set
- MK48 SAW
- A-TACS AU weapon camo
- Echelon class:
- Silencer gear set
- A2 Shorty
- A-TACS FG weapon camo
- Pathfinder class:
- Pioneer gear set
- TAVOR Scout
- A-TACS LE weapon camo
- Addressed a bug where Behemoth drones would not respawn into the world after rebooting the game or being killed in action.
- Addressed a bug where Sergeant Kent would become immortal after interrogating him during mission A Man in Confidence.
- Addressed a bug where AI teammates Fixit and Fury would not follow orders.
- Addressed an issue where vehicles would stop abruptly when an AI teammate teleports to gunner position.
- Fixed a bug where AI teammate Fury’s backpack would sometimes be stretched while in water.
- Addressed a bug where AI teammates would not shoot while being in specific vehicles. Vehicles involved with this issue were: CV-1 and Path Watcher.
- Addressed a bug where AI teammates would not shoot while in specific boats. Boats involved with this issue were: Bullshark and Odyssey.
- Fixed an issue where AI teammates would still have their parachute open after landing in water.
- Addressed a bug where AI teammates’ weapons paint color could change after a reboot of the game.
- Addressed a bug where winter weather was not affecting AI teammates.
- Fixed several clipping issues on customizable items. These fixes affect the following accessories: Safariland TABC 3 headset, Crye Compact Assault Ghillie, Steel Skull Ballistic mask, Maritime Operations pack.
- Fixed several clipping issues on customizable items. These fixes affect the following pants: Tactical Dry pants, Third Echelon pants, Fourth Echelon pants.
- Fixed several clipping issues on customizable items. These fixes affect the following tops: Bodark shirt, Crye JPC vest, Third Echelon top, Judge Plate | Assault, Bodark Load Bearing vest.
- Fixed issues where the color could not be changed on the Third Echelon Vest and Wolf Armor.
- Addressed a bug where camo pattern would not apply to EMOD stock.
- Fixed a bug where patches would not be displayed on 5.11 AMP24 and Versatile backpacks.
- Addressed an issue where Briggs character does not have the intended hand skin color when resting at Bivouac.
- Addressed a bug where red stains would appear on the back of Punk jeans.
- Fixed a bug where Paladin Nine Top’s Belt would disappear when being equipped with any vest.
- Addressed a bug where Crye Ghillies would not appear correctly when being equipped with some vests.
- Addressed a bug where transitioning from standing up to crouch position would generate an unnatural foregrip animation on player’s arm.
- Addressed a bug where players could slide down the stairs near Camp Tiger.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck after being killed on a ladder when playing in co-op or in a PvP session.
- Addressed an issue where new weapon’s ammo would be empty after being equipped at a Bivouac.
- Addressed a bug where players would sometimes not be able to reload, switch weapons, or throw grenades.
- Addressed a bug where players could have the Lone Wolf mission blocked after being killed in action when gathering intel.
- Addressed a bug where a PvP session could get stuck if both teams die at the same time and a player is auto-kicked for being AFK.
- Addressed a bug where players could get stuck on the Tacmap page before the beginning of a PvP session after opening Player info card.
- Fixed a bug where Rank 10 Pathfinder Class Challenge could not be unlocked.
- Addressed an issue where Flawless Victory mission would not grant the SVD-63 patchwork reward after being completed.
- Addressed a bug where the PvP round would sometimes not end after the host leaves as squad in PvP custom match.
- Fixed an audio issue where partial sound loss could be noticed in buildings of R&D Center map.
- Addressed a bug where players could not loot Pathfinder items in Raids.
- Addressed a bug where Tactical caches could not be found in all sectors in Raids with Pathfinder class active.
- Addressed a bug where some players could not get the PSN trophy after completing Act 3.
- Addressed a bug where Opheis Mk. II helicopter would explode after spawning at Kelso Field Bivouac.
- Addressed a bug where PEQ-15 laser would not be visible when being equipped on SVD-63.
- Addressed a bug where “Target Acquisition” audio is missing when using Strike Designator.
- Fixed a bug where AUG Scout blueprint could not be looted in Tactical caches.
- Addressed a bug where M4A1 Tactical AR suppressor would be unequipped.
- Addressed a bug where players could see under the map at Shark Base.
Download free Ghost Recon Breakpoint update 1.13 on PS4 and Xbox One.