Ghost Recon Breakpoint update 1.17 is now rolling out on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to Breakpoint update 1.17 patch notes, the latest update brings new features, tweaks, gameplay changes and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Ghost Recon Breakpoint 1.17 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with fixes for the cover system, visual elements, and vehicle physics.
Unfortunately, since this update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Breakpoint 1.07 is expected to fix these issues.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint update 1.17 Patch Notes
- Hill and Walker figures are back in Maria’s shop for free.
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint version 1.07 fixed an issue where the Brown Fury Knife would disappear during an execution.
- Fixed an issue where a weapon would turn invisible after exiting a bivouac in a co-op mode.
- Breakpoint update 1.07 fixed clipping issues on the Ocelot Chest Rig and Self-Fastening Ankle Boots items.
- Fixed an issue where the belt’s color would change depending on the color of the shirt worn by character.
- Fixed an issue where binoculars would not appear while using Photo Mode.
- Fixed visual issues at Main Pumping Station.
- Fixed an issue where textures were missing near the Hidden Coomb.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to crawl under barbed wires near Howard Airfield.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Addressed stuttering/lag issues.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Breakpoint 1.07 added matchmaking improvements.
- Addressed UI related issues.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint update 1.17 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.