Ghost of Tsushima version 1.05 patch notes released for PS4 players. According to Ghost of Tsushima 1.05 patch details, the upcoming update added new combat and text options. Apart from this, Ghost of Tsushima version 1.05 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the launch, players are experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Ghost of Tsushima 1.05 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Read what is new and fixed in Ghost of Tsushima version 1.05?
New difficulty level: Lethal
- Enemy weapons are more deadly, but Jin’s katana is also more deadly
- Enemies are more aggressive in combat
- Enemies detect you faster
- Tighter Parry and Dodge windows
The following new options in the accessibility menu also added:
Lower Intensity Combat
Lower intensity mode is meant to maintain the heart and feel of Ghost of Tsushima combat while relaxing several timing-specific elements. Combat is less intense, giving you more time to react. Stealth settings are more forgiving, and enemies take longer to detect you.
- Most enemy attacks which are normally unblockable become blockable when Lower Intensity is enabled. Blocking with L1 will keep you safe from more attacks than standard combat, though some attacks must still be dodged.
- Enemies break off their attack combos after damaging you, giving you a chance to recover before the next wave of attacks. In addition, your heavy attacks will interrupt attacks from Brutes, giving you another way to stop their combos.
- Enemies will not attack you while you’re using Resolve to heal
- Enemy awareness builds more slowly, giving you more time to recover after being spotted
- Large Text option: Increases text size of subtitles, mission objectives and interact prompts by 150% when enabled
- Added option to turn speaker name off when subtitles are enabled
- New subtitle text color options in addition to white: Yellow, Blue, Red, Green
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added various online stability improvements
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Ghost of Tsushima 1.05 on PlayStation 4.