Ghost of Tsushima update 2.14 (2.014.000) will soon roll out on PS4 and PS5. According to the official Ghost of Tsushima 2.14 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues and added gameplay enhancements. Apart from this, today’s Ghost of Tsushima patch 2.14 (2.014) also includes stability fixes.
Previously, an update restored missing Fundoshi for some New Game+ players who had lost access to it. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues. Today’s Ghost of Tsushima version 2.14 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Ghost of Tsushima 2.14 Patch Notes (2.014)
- Fixed a bug preventing Mists of Yagata from healing teammates correctly.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented Hunter’s Explosive Arrow or Staggering Arrow ability from triggering correctly.
- Fixed a bug that occasionally caused a stunlock if a player was attacked while holding a Bomb Pack.
- Added descriptions for weekly Nightmare modifiers.
- Kenji’s Shared Brew and Healing Gourds with Resolve gains can now be used even while at full health.
- Fixed a bug preventing waypoints from appearing above the last remaining enemies in Legends Story missions.
- Fixed a bug causing Intimidating Counter to not deal the correct amount of damage.
- Fixed a bug preventing players from un-muting themselves.
- Increase stagger damage done by Wind Stance against spear enemies.
- Added gameplay adjustments.
- Improves the load time on PS5
- Added various Legends adjustments.
- Addressed various game crashing issues.
- Added network connection fixes.
Download free Ghost of Tsushima patch 2.14 on Sony PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.