A new Ghost of Tsushima version 2.17 (2.017) released on PS4 and PS5. According to the official Ghost of Tsushima 2.17 patch notes, the latest update added new features, fixes, improvements. Apart from this, today’s Ghost of Tsushima update 2.17 (2.017) also includes a new Custom Mode option to Platinum Survival.
Previously, an update restored missing Fundoshi for some New Game+ players who had lost access to it.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues. Today’s Ghost of Tsushima 2.17 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Ghost of Tsushima Version 2.17 Patch Notes (2.017) – March 10, 2022
- Added accessibility option Dark Flash Bomb Effect in both Legends and the single-player campaign. This changes the color of flash bomb screen effects to black.
- The new update changed hwacha behavior so it won’t immediately target players upon spawning.
- Assassins are now less likely to be targeted by enemies in the middle of a Chain Vanish streak.
- Added a new Fill Party goal: Purify Cursed Objects
- Addressed a bug where feats incorrectly unlock when completing a mission on Platinum instead of Nightmare.
- The new update replaced wave 12 world mod in Blood & Steel with Toxic Clouds
- Fixed a bug where world modifiers would fail to network.
- Addressed an error message that would occasionally appear after the conclusion of a match
- Addressed Localization fixes
Added a new Custom Mode option to Platinum Survival. This allows players to enable up to four preset Difficulty Modifiers as well as up to three Nightmare hazards to be present in the match.
- This allows you to create your own custom Nightmare-style experience.
- Similar to Photo Mode, matchmaking is disabled for Custom Mode, but it can be selected as a new Fill Party goal.
- It is now possible to enable an even higher level of challenge in a single match. Only the strongest Legends will be able to defeat every wave with all Difficulty Modifiers and hazards enabled, and all bonus objectives completed.
- When re-rolling a gear property, Keep Existing Property has been replaced with Increase Existing Property. This provides a path for getting maximum stat values on gear without relying on RNG.
- Revised property rerolls. Rerolled stats will never decrease in effectiveness.
- Added the ability to reroll locked perks and stats on 120 Ki gear for the additional cost of one Purified Gear Item per reroll.
Download free Ghost of Tsushima update 2.17 on Sony PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.