Ghost of Tsushima update 2.07 (version 2.007.000) is now available to download on PS4 and PS5. According to the official Ghost of Tsushima 2.07 patch notes, the latest update restored missing Fundoshi and added various other bug fixes. Apart from this, today’s Ghost of Tsushima patch 2.07 (2.007) also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, an update resolved various crashing issues in the Legends Survival missions.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing some issues with the game. Ghost of Tsushima version 2.07 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Ghost of Tsushima 2.07 Patch Notes (2.007.000) – August 28, 2021
- Restored missing Fundoshi for some New Game+ players who had lost access to it.
- Addressed an issue where replayed missions would not grant the proper rewards until the game was reloaded.
- Addressed an issue where some supply boxes could be restocked upon checkpoint reload.
- Addressed an issue where giving the hut builder supplies then skipping the cutscene would still take the supplies but not complete the objective.
- Addressed an issue where players were not able to join in-progress Legends Survival matches via matchmaking.
- Reduced the length of haptic feedback when fast traveling
- Addressed some issues related to Activity Cards.
- Addressed an issue with Legends leaderboards visibility.
- Various UI improvements, bug and crash fixes.
Download free Ghost of Tsushima patch 2.07 on Sony PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.