Genshin Impact update 3.8 details released for PS4(version 3.80), PC, iOS, Android and PS5 players. According to the official Genshin Impact 3.8 patch notes, the latest “Secret Summer Paradise” update for Genshin Impact introduces a limited-time area called Veluriyam Mirage, new outfits, quests, achievements, and namecards. Apart from this, Genshin Impact update 3.80 also includes optimizations and bug fixes.
Previously, a Genshin Impact update 1.6 added new island adventures, rich stories, and exquisite outfits Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing problems when trying to play the game. Today’s Genshin Impact version 3.80 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Genshin Impact patch 3.8 notes – July 5, 2023
Limited-Time Area: Veluriyam Mirage
- This is a story that takes place within the confines of a little glass bottle. Rumor tells of a mysterious domain in the center of the desert, and it is said that those who enter shall be granted their heart’s desire.
- Area Unlock Criteria: Adventure Rank 18 or above, and complete the Archon Quest “Song of the Dragon and Freedom.”
- The Veluriyam Mirage will no longer be accessible after the end of Version 3.8. Treasure chests, gathering materials, and quest rewards will no longer be available in the Veluriyam Mirage.
- Klee – “Blossoming Starlight”: Available for purchase in the Character Outfit Shop at a limited-time discount.
- Kaeya – “Sailwind Shadow”: Obtainable for free through the “Secret Summer Paradise” event.
- New Hangout Event: Hangout Event – Kaeya – Act I “Shenanigans and Sweet Wine.” Permanently available after 2023/07/25 18:00.
- New World Quests: “Purbiruni’s Commandment,” “Recollections of a Fontainian,” “Daiya’s Three-Day Reverie,” “Returning Curios,” and “Capturing Light and Shadow.”
Other Update Details:
- New Achievements added to the “Memories of the Heart” category.
- New Namecard: “Travel Notes: Vivid Illumination” obtained via the BP system.
- Adds some prompts for loading screens.
- Adds Set 24 of “Paimon’s Paintings” chat emojis.
- Adds a link in the Source section of “Dust of Azoth” for the Stardust Exchange page.
- New Furnishing: “Leisure Device: Twang-Bang-Bang.”
- Genius Invokation TCG Gameplay Update: New Character Cards, Talent cards, invitation duels, and guest challenges added.
- Spiral Abyss Floor 11 Ley Line Disorder changed: All party members receive a 75% Physical DMG Bonus.
- Updated monster lineup on Floor 11 and Floor 12 of the Spiral Abyss.
- Lunar Phase refreshes with new effects.
- Various adjustments and optimizations to the system, enemies, audio, and more.
- Fixes an issue whereby Paimon’s voice line was missing in the Story Quest “Into the Hinterland.”
- Fixes an issue whereby the enemy “Shadowy Husk: Line Breaker” could not restore HP for “Black Serpent Knight: Windcutter” and “Black Serpent Knight: Rockbreaker Ax” as per normal after its attack hit a character protected by a shield.
- Fixes an issue whereby switching characters did not work normally after moving close to an Elemental Ring when challenging the boss monster “Iniquitous Baptist.”
- Fixes an issue whereby the Consecrated Fanged Beast and the Consecrated Horned Crocodile would continue pursuing the character even after hitting them with the Savage Roll and Subnautical Hunter skills under certain circumstances.
- Fixes an issue whereby after the same shortcut key was set for both Quick-Use Gadget and for a particular Gadget in the Quickswap Menu, the user was unable to use that button to switch to the corresponding Gadget from the Quickswap Menu.
- Fixes an issue whereby food items that had been added to the NRE (Menu 30) gadget would still appear in the list of foods that could be added (but in fact could not be selected) even after having been completely used up.
- Fixes an issue whereby environment sound effects were missing in some areas of Sumeru City.
- Fixes an issue with Collei whereby her “When the Sun Is Out” voice-over would not trigger properly.
- Fixes an issue with Kirara whereby, after holding her Elemental Skill and entering the Urgent Neko Parcel state, voice-over lines for other states would be triggered abnormally.
- Fixes an issue whereby the treasure’s appearance near a non-outdoor Teleport Waypoint in Hangeh Afrasiyab located within Gavireh Lajavard is erroneously displayed.
- Fixes an issue whereby the shadows of Polearms, Swords, and Claymores are unable to be displayed properly under certain brightness conditions.
- Fixes an issue whereby there was a chance that the achievement “Dolorous Stroke” could not be completed normally.
- Fixes an issue whereby after disconnecting from the server and then reconnecting, characters or certain opponents that were Frozen only remained in this state for abnormally short periods.
- Fixes some text errors in 15 languages and optimizes text. (Note: Related in-game functions have not changed. Travelers can view the changes in different languages by going to the Paimon Menu > Settings > Language and changing the Game Language.)
- Text-related fixes and optimizations in English include unifying the capitalization formatting for the “More About Character” showcase and optimizing inconsistencies for certain voice-overs in Chongyun > Profile > Voice-Over.
- Various other bug fixes not specifically mentioned in the provided context.
Genshin Impact Update 4.0 Release Time?
Genshin Impact update 4.0 will be available in August 2023.