Generation Zero update 1.26 released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Generation Zero 1.26 changelog, the latest update resolves various issues and added gameplay changes. Apart from this, Generation Zero version 1.26 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big January update was released with new changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last update, some players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Generation Zero 1.26 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Generation Zero update 1.26 changelog
- New Soviet War Machines: A third faction arrives with two new machine types: the Soviet Lynx and Wolf, each designed with unique ways to challenge players and dominate the battlefield.
- Base Building Rewards: All players get a free pack containing a range of base-building items.
- New UI Improvements: Players will discover more storage and resource capacity, as well as a new weapon wheel to quickly swap between gear, increasing the number of equipment slots.
- New Map Revamps: The South Forest region has been redesigned with a ton of changes to enhance environmental storytelling.
- [Community Report] Fixed an issue where the button for Hold Breath could not be re-mapped (PC only)
- Fixed an issue where the interact prompt on Bikes was behaving oddly
- Fixed an issue where another player’s Bike icon would appear in your HUD as yours
- Fixed an issue where the some emotes incorrectly had the DLC icon tagged to them
- [Community Report] Fixed an issue where the Mission Flying Blind was unable to be completed due to the Mission Objective Ticks not being counted properly
- Fixed an issue where the Mission Unorthodox Skiing could not be completed if you were playing in someone else’s game
- Fixed an issue where some emotes would appear broken in multiplayer if used while moving
- [Community Report] Fixed an issue where Rivals would disappear from the game world / map even if the game said that some were available
- [Community Report] Fixed an issue where the Rivals that disappeared could still level up but their name would not be shown
- [Community Report] Fixed an issue where all gas pumps at gas stations were on fire, even if they hadn’t yet been blown up
- Fixed an issue where a Hunter would sometimes spawn underneath the floor in the Överby Airbase Bunker
- Fixed an issue where Ticks were spawning inside a barricaded cabin in Himfjäll
- Fixed an issue where XP could incorrectly be rewarded for unlocking a Safehouse every time you joined a Multiplayer game
- Fixed several instances of objects inadvertently floating
- Fixed several instances of world terrain appearing inside buildings
- Fixed several instances of world objects clipping into each other
- Fixed a few instances of objects not having collision
- Fixed an issue where the spawning of a Rival could cause the potential for a crash, increasing the chances with every newly spawned Rival (Xbox One & PS4 fix, hotfixed on PC previously)
- Fixed an issue where fast travelling would cause a crash (PS4 issue only)
- Added crashing issues.
- Network connection improvements.
- Addressed stuttering and lag fixes.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Generation Zero update 1.26 is now available for download