A new Generation Zero update 1.04 is now rolling out for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Generation Zero 1.04 patch notes, the latest hotfix comes loot tables adjustments and other gameplay changes. Apart from this, Generation Zero version 1.04 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with around two-hundred fixes. Unfortunately, since the last update, some players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Generation Zero version 1.04 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Generation Zero update 1.04 patch notes
- Runners, Hunters, Harvesters, and Tanks all had their loot tables adjusted to drop the proper loot again
- Adrenaline Shots weren’t dropping appropriately if you already had some in your inventory, they will now have a small chance to always drop regardless
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Generation Zero version 1.04.
- Generation Zero 1.04 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Various performance and stability improvements.
- Added fixes for glitches with Generation Zero 1.04.
Generation Zero update 1.04 is now available for download on for PS4 and Xbox One.