Generation Zero 1.16 (February Update) released on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Generation Zero 1.16 changelog, the latest update added a new limited-time event where you’ll be able to get your hands on a new item: the much-loved semla. In-game, this food item will quickly restore a small amount of health. Apart from this, Generation Zero update 1.16 also includes a new Challenge Tree for expansion owners to work through, including some radical rewards in the form of musical emotes.
One improvement we’d like to call out is an effort to give the game a bit of animation polish by updating some of the animations for other players in multiplayer – most notably their idle and running animations. From now on you’ll see characters looking a bit less stiff and instead look more natural.
Previously, a big January update was released with new changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the last update, some players are still experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Generation Zero 1.16 is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Generation Zero 1.16 (February Update) changelog
- [Community Report] Fixed an issue where the button for Hold Breath could not be re-mapped (PC only)
- Fixed an issue where the interact prompt on Bikes was behaving oddly
- Generation Zero 1.16 fixed an issue where another player’s Bike icon would appear in your HUD as yours
- Fixed an issue where the some emotes incorrectly had the DLC icon tagged to them
- [Community Report] Fixed an issue where the Mission Flying Blind was unable to be completed due to the Mission Objective Ticks not being counted properly
- Generation Zero update 1.16 fixed an issue where the Mission Unorthodox Skiing could not be completed if you were playing in someone else’s game
- Fixed an issue where some emotes would appear broken in multiplayer if used while moving
- [Community Report] Fixed an issue where Rivals would disappear from the game world / map even if the game said that some were available
- [Community Report] Fixed an issue where the Rivals that disappeared could still level up but their name would not be shown
- [Community Report] Fixed an issue where all gas pumps at gas stations were on fire, even if they hadn’t yet been blown up
- Fixed an issue where a Hunter would sometimes spawn underneath the floor in the Överby Airbase Bunker
- Fixed an issue where Ticks were spawning inside a barricaded cabin in Himfjäll
- Generation Zero 1.16 fixed an issue where XP could incorrectly be rewarded for unlocking a Safehouse every time you joined a Multiplayer game
- Fixed several instances of objects inadvertently floating
- Fixed several instances of world terrain appearing inside buildings
- Generation Zero update 1.16 fixed several instances of world objects clipping into each other
- Fixed a few instances of objects not having collision
- Fixed an issue where the spawning of a Rival could cause the potential for a crash, increasing the chances with every newly spawned Rival (Xbox One & PS4 fix, hotfixed on PC previously)
- Fixed an issue where fast travelling would cause a crash (PS4 issue only)
Generation Zero update 1.16 is now available for download