Gems of War update 1.68 is now rolling out for players on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. According to the official Gems of War 1.68 patch notes, the latest update added event changes, bug fixes and more. In addition, Gems of War version 1.68 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released with new changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Gems of War patch 6.7 will address a few of these issues.
Gems of War 1.68 Patch Notes – December 13, 2022
- The Troop Card popup in the Troop Collection Menu has new buttons:
- Arrow Button – This is the Recruit button for a team (Controller still uses same shortcut)
- Level Up Button – This takes players to the new Troop Level Up Menu
- More Upgrades Button – This is where players can do all other Troop Upgrades, as well as accessing Screenshot mode.
- Troop Levelling is now found in its own menu that players can access from the Troop Card Popup.
- The Troop Level menu will only have 1 means to level a troop, by choosing the level. The menu will default to the highest level the player can purchase (based on Souls amount and/or Rarity).
- (Adventurer’s Path Troop Level restrictions will also affect Max level possible).
- Players can still see how the Troop’s Skills change for each level in this menu.
- In the More Upgrades menu, players will start on the Troop Overview Menu. This will present all Troop information (similar to the screenshot mode), so they are able to clearly view all information for their troop.
- Players can use the Camera button in the top left corner to switch it into Screenshot mode.
- The Gear Button on the bottom Left side will slide out the Screenshot options (just like in the current version) so players wishing to set up a screenshot for the Troop may still do so.
- The Button underneath that in the bottom left side is the Skills button which will display the Troop’s Skills and a breakdown of how the Skills are calculated (e.g. how much Attack comes from Kingdoms etc.).
- The Traits tab menu behaves exactly as the Traits menu currently.
- The Ascension tab menu also behaves the same, however we have moved the Base Rarity and number of copies a player owns to the left hand side, and added a button for ascending all Troops which will be clearer for players to understand.
- The Elite Level tab menu behaves exactly as the Elite Level menu currently.
- The Orbs tab menu behaves exactly as the Orbs menu currently. Players will also be able to use their Orbs of Glory from here (more on those below).
- The Disenchant tab menu behaves exactly as the Disenchant menu currently.
- We have updated the tutorials for Troop Leveling, Troop Traiting, and Troop Ascension to fit these new menu changes.
- To help reduce time higher level spend upgrading their troops, we have added a button on the Overview menu for Players level 101+, that will allow players to Level, Trait and Ascend the Troop they are looking at, all at once using any available resources the Player has.
- Fixed an issue where some new players were able to access quests that are no longer in use (Stonehammer’s Vault).
- Fixed an issue where the old event medal converting to Medal of Seasons mail would sometimes also target any new medals for the current event.
- Fixed an issue with Legends Reborn in Broken Spire that affected starting boards for other game modes.
- Fixed an issue where the Treasure Hunt board would have invisible Gems after playing Legends Reborn.
- Fixed autoplay from appearing in Treasure Hunts.
- Made several fixes to text or translations within the game.
- Fixed an assortment of smaller issues.
Download free Gems of War update 1.55 (v6.7) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.