Gas Station Simulator update released on PC (Steam). According to the official Gas Station Simulator patch notes, the latest update added car wash to the game.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Gas Station Simulator patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Gas Station Simulator Patch Notes – January 27, 2022
Car Wash Added
Unlocked after Quest Chain at Lvl. 4 Gas Station ($1000 for Restoration).
If you are beyond the starting point of the quest, it will begin after you finish the current active quest, or immediately if you finished the main campaign.
Five levels of upgrades, leading up to Automated Car Wash that requires minimum maintenance. As an extra feature we’ve also added the ability to open/close Car Wash separately from the station itself by popular request from the community (We might expand this to other parts of the station in the future).
- Extra regular achievements connected to the Car Wash (Upgrades and Washing the Cars)
- 2 New Hidden Achievements
- New location added: The Sewers
Connected with the car wash, it houses the Water Pumps that keep the water flowing and few small secrets to discover.
- Various minor bugfixes
- Minor language fixes and updates
- Fixed a bug where if you ordered more than 1000 units of Products/Car Parts in a single order that only 1000 would arrive.
- Fixed a visual bug in the Wheel Ordering UI showing the wrong sale price.