Gas Station Simulator update is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Gas Station Simulator patch notes, the latest hotfix added minor tweaks and addressed some known issues.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Gas Station Simulator patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Gas Station Simulator Patch Notes – December 20, 2021
- Fixed an issue where cars would be stuck doing nothing after loading a saved game.
- Fixed an issue where cars would still arrive at the gas station when it’s closed.
- Addressed Dennis getting stuck on toilet doors or the wall next to the toilet.
- Fixed Rudy being full after loading a saved game and visuals not matching. Also being able to see ‘press F to interact’ message while having something in hand while not being able to enter Rudy.
- Fixed Worker’s Hat (Blue Hardhat) that could not be bought by customers.
- Reduced trash drop-rate to smaller rates (from 2% to 0.85% to match the intended values).