Gas Station Simulator update 1 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to Gas Station Simulator patch notes, the latest update improve the game, gets rid of the problems the community reports, and also adds more languages to the game.
Previously, a major free update added a host of new creatures, new weather conditions, colossal buildings, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Gas Station Simulator patch 1 will fix a few of these issues.
– Fixed a crash related to customers generating waypoints. We believe this was the cause of a lot of the random crashes players experienced.
– Fixed an issue where in some cases there would be no employees avaliable to hire even though the quest required you to do so.
– Increased the efficiency of employees who are cleaning. They should now be about 50% faster at cleaning trash.
– Reduced the amount of footsteps and trash items the customers leave behind by roughly 33%.
– Disable Controller option added to the Options menu. This is intended as a temporary fix for the problem where we are detecting some non-controller things (keypads, wheels, bluetooth devices, as controllers).
– Texture Streaming Pool increased on lower settings, which should lead to textures loading faster on lower settings and not staying blurry.
– Thai language has been added to the game.
– Fixed an issue where people who played the prologue would sometimes get the wrong language set as their primary language when starting the game. This change will reset language to English for everyone on the first run after the patch.
– Car Workshop doors should now be paintable and lose durability less quickly.
– You should no longer be able to close Warehouse doors while a truck is entering or leaving the warehouse.
– Added confirmation to deleting Saves & Overwriting existing saves.
– Removed the piece of terrain that was sticking through the ground in the main station.
– Fixed trash being stuck and not be interact-able after loading the game. Also fixes trash on bought decorations being untouchable.
– Removed Giacomo the Snake until we can add the Ophidiophobia mode.
– Autosave should no longer give you extra money on quests where you get money from the Uncle.
– You can now bring up the tool window after throwing items immediately.
– Removed erronerous default binding on Left Arrow Key & Right Arrow Key which turned the character Left/Right.
Download free Gas Station Simulator patch 1 on PC(Steam).