Gas Station Simulator update 6 hotfix is available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Gas Station Simulator patch notes, the latest hotfix added various tweaks, changes, and fixes.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Gas Station Simulator patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Gas Station Simulator Patch Notes – May 25, 2022
- Fixes the spawning position of painting splashes.
- Fixes subsurface scattering artefacts.
- Fixes an issue that causes hair to glow in the dark.
- Adds scrolling to the warehouse menu when products don’t fit into the UI screen.
Can Touch This DLC
- Fixes several cases of “Unbound” on the Hammer Tool and Air Brush Tool. You might need to reset keybindings to restore default key settings, depending on how you set up your keybindings.
- Adds an ability to cancel the placement of the Cash Register after picking it up by pressing RMB. This will cancel the placement and return the cash register to its previous spot.
- Improves collision in several spots for better decorations / shelves placement.
- Fixes the unpaintable roof section.