Gang Beasts update 1.17 is now rolling out for PS4 and PC players. According to the official Gang Beasts 1.17 patch notes, the latest update has added a new matchmaking system and general optimization pass over various stages, including Wheel, Aquarium, and Tower. Apart from this, Gang Beasts version 1.17 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big patch was released with a new train stage, a series of miscellaneous costume sets (beef mascot, fire fighter, frogman, pirate, and rail worker), and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Gang Beasts patch 1.17 will fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Gang Beasts 1.17 Patch Notes for PS4 – August 25, 2021
- Switched to a new matchmaking system.
- General optimisation pass over various stages, including Wheel, Aquarium and Tower.
- Made a general pass over most stages with eliminated player issues.
- Fixed various infinite loading screen bugs when playing online.
- Loading screen changed to correctly show loading progress.
- Changed online loading system to reduce chances of missing objects when playing online.
- Reduced loading times.
- Fixed issue where objects or players would not load on various levels online.
- Fixed an issue on Train that could make matches incorrectly result in a draw.
- Camera on Wheel no longer goes through the water when a player is sinking.
- Water rendering issue on aquarium fixed.
- Online players are now correctly eliminated on Blimp now, no more infinitely falling.
- Fixed issue where certain Waves AI would not be eliminated correctly and keep the round going.
- Characters no longer jerk upwards when resuming after being paused and resuming.
- Fixed Gondola appearing invisible occasionally.
- Fixed Vents railings moving erratically over time.
- Fixed the fishbowl hat flashing for a frame when being switched too.
- Fixed Wheel lamp posts from being so erratic online.
- Fixed issue where restarting a round from countdown 0 would cause a softlock.
- Updated credits.
Download free Gang Beasts update 1.17 for PS4 and PC.