Gamedec update 1.1 (Oct 12, 2021) is now rolling out on PC. According to the official Gamedec patch notes, the latest update improved performance, SFX’s, polished up the sounds, and many many more. Apart from this, today’s Gamedec patch 1.1 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Gamedec patch 1.1 will address a few of these errors.
Gamedec Patch Notes – Oct 12, 2021
- All known language issues should be completely fixed.
- Improved the quality of in-game music.
- Fixed the overall SFX issues.
- Improved the overall quality of SFX.
- Improved the overall performance issues and optimized the CPU/GPU usage.
- Fixed a bug when V-Sync could not be disabled using in-game options and still capped the FPS.
- Added the quick save button in the controls settings menu.
- Fixed numerous bugs affecting the playthrough and logic errors preventing players from proceeding.
- Fixed various 3D graphics bugs.
- Screens with key binding – fixed in all languages.
- Adding smooth animation for dialog entry and exit.
- Fixed some music issues on loading screens.
- Fixed missing Codex entries.
- Only high priority Codex entries get an exclamation mark at the beginning of the game
- Fixed missing dialogue options throughout the game. A number was present, but there was no line after.
- Fixed text scaling issues in NPC’s speech balloons.
- Fixed the NPC occlusion on Paradise Beach.
- Fixed most of the issues with gender tags.
- Deduction scales well to different aspect ratios.
- Fixed crash which sometimes occured on loading screen between levels_
- Exiting farm on Harvest Time won’t crash the game anymore.
- Addressed a bug when, after talking to suspicious NPCs, meeting them at the Umbra House on Knight’s Code is impossible.
- It’s no longer possible to get inside Umbra’s house without a key in Knight’s Code.
- The tutorial appears correctly when it is turned on in the menu and no longer appears when the player turns it off.
- The “Rheistic Systems” counter is now counting tips correctly [Fallen Hero]
- Bug fixes on levels where lighting didn’t work correctly.
- Fixed a crash during autosave while entering the theater.
- Fixed animation of Jester entering the portal.
- Fixed a blocker in interaction with Kid when Nanette appears.
- Gamedec won’t run around with a gun after shooting Herman in Twisted & Perverted.
- The pistol disappears properly after your gamedec dies in Twisted & Perverted.
- Fixed an error when talking to Blazin’ Dakota on Harvest Time that caused Akce Thomson to fall under the map.
- Addressed a bug with the couch that did not have the option to teleport to Harvest Time.
- Fixed the leveling bug on Twisted & Perverted.
- Fixed the bug where loading the game from a save causes items from disappearing from the HUD in Knight’s Code.
- Poteto Gomuin in Knight’s Code counts as an item and is not added to the total number of Gomuin.
- Collecting resources before the proper option appears no longer leads to a block in the quest in Knight’s Code.
- Fixed the occasional significant loss of floor cardboard quality in Haggis Office.
- Fixed the saves thumbnails – they are no longer semi-transparent so that you won’t see the question mark in the background.
- Fixed a bug when transforming from cat to human too close to the bridge railing caused the gamedec to fall under the map.
- Improved the shadow capsules quality for some of the characters.
- In the deduction, the Tip information box opacity was too high. Fixed.
- Addressed a bug when tutorial for minigame with glitches showed up when minigame hasn’t started yet.
- Fixed dialogue with Starlett where she tells Gamedec where she took the boys. She did that twice on different occasions, which wasn’t necessary.
- Addressed a bug with The Outlaw’s favor bar. It was tilted as if we’ve got her trust, but we haven’t.
- Addressed a bug when after the duel with the Sheriff and returning to the farm, Gamedec was still holding a gun in his hand.
- Addressed a bug in Twisted & Perverted, where the street sounds do not fade back in after the respawn.
- We politely asked the Unicorn from Twisted & Perverted not to spawn on the player, blocking the player’s movement. You’re a Unicorn, not a troll FFS.
- Fixed collision boundaries on Axis Mundi, a player won’t cross the bridge into the nothingness and roam freely between bridges.
- You won’t be able to talk with Wild Poppy after she disappears anymore [Harvest Time].
- Fixed missing dialogue lines with the Sheriff on Harvest Time
- The logs to the right of the bridge in Knights Code are now active.
- In Knight’s Code – suspects should no longer return to the starting point if we have started a quest to eavesdrop on them and then skipped a cycle.
- Addressed a bug when a quest on Harvest time doesn’t update correctly if you get the clues before going to the farm.
- Fixed the Apartment issue – If you saved the game after rejecting a call from Haggis, that causes him never to call Gamedec again.
- Fixed the UI in Knight’s Code.
- Fixed clipping issues on Harvest Time.
- You can no longer click on a pumpkin on Harvest Time and then walk during a dialogue.
- You can no longer save/load the game to buy free strawberries.
Download free The Planet Zoo update 1.1 for PC.