[Farming Simulator 22] FS22 update 1.6 changelog details are now available for PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox players. According to the official FS22 1.6 patch notes, the latest update added multiplayer permission “Cut trees”, passenger support for various vehicles and more. Apart from this, FS22 patch 1.6 also includes a new framerate limit setting.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing a number of bugs with the game. Today’s Farming Simulator 22 patch 1.6 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
FS22 1.6 Patch Notes – June 27, 2022
What’s new in FS22 Patch 1.6?
- Added multiplayer permission “Cut trees”
- Added passenger support for various vehicles (requires Kubota DLC)
- Added setting for adjusting framerate limit
- Added dual wheel config support to Trelleborg TH400 tires
- Fixed animal husbandries manure output being limited to straw consumption
- Fixed color configurations with large number of options in multiplayer
- Fixed game crash after changing certain advanced FSR settings
- Fixed issues with mod bales when 3d model is used from basegame and only textures from the mod
- Fixed localization for collectibles in mods
- Fixed mod input bindings being overwritten
- Fixed prices page “Selling” price display
- Fixed Rostselmash 2375 and Versatile WD4 displayed max speed in shop
- Fixed Salek ANS-1900 AI support
- Fixed usage of “fold all” input action when tools are attached that cannot be folded
- Fixed Xerion 5000 map hotspot type
- Improved drawbar behavior on Köckerling Allrounder 600
- Improved Lemken Solitair 12 working behavior
- Improved performance when toggling minimap size
- Replaced Lemken Koralin 9-840 default wheel config
- Slightly increased max. distance of high pressure washer
- Various smaller visual and functional fixes on vehicles
- When changing one of the FSR 1.0 options, the AA setting is automatically set to TAA – however, in game it is revealed that in fact TAA is not active.
Download free Farming Simulator 22 patch 1.6 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.