A new FS22 update 1.17 (Patch 1.3) is now available to download on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox. According to the official FS22 1.3 patch notes, the update adds a new the Wood-Mizer LT15 CLASSIC and various other tweaks. Apart from this, FS22 patch 1.17 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, a major update was released that added fixes for Manitou MC 18-4 and fixed a crash with loading savegames. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing a number of bugs with the game.
Today’s FS22 patch 1.17 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in FS22 update today? – January 24, 2023
- new placable sawmill with Wood-Mizer LT15 CLASSIC
- mineshaft now also available as placeable on other maps
Bugfixes & Changes
- Fixed indoor camera of Manitou M504
- Added new drawbar for Pfanzelt P13 including hydraulic hoses
- Improved driving behaviour of Volvo trucks
- Improved arm controls of Volvo L200H & Impex Hannibal T50
- Fixed collisions and weight of Lodgepole Pines
- Fixed issues with pallets and trailer fill limit setting
- Fixed automatic arm alignment of Volvo EC380DL
- Fixed issues with grapples getting stuck and wont close anymore
- Fixed grabbing small logs with the Pfanzelt PmTrac
- Fixed winch rope not attached to the roll on Tajfun EGV 65
- Fixed PTO attaching on the Kotschenreuther K300R
- Increased reward for deadwood
- Reduced spray levels to 2 as on the other maps
- Improved grapple of the L200H so it won’t get stuck in a weird position
- Wood chip selling stations now accept poplar bales as well
- Various visual fixes on the vehicles
Download free FS22 update 1.3 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.