[Farming Simulator 22] FS22 update 1.10 is rolling out on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox. According to the official FS22 1.10 patch notes, the update added some new additions and fixes for the Kubota DLC. Apart from this, FS22 version 1.10 (1.100.000) also contains fixes for the base game.
Recently, a major update added resolved issues with Manitou MC 18-4 and a crash with loading savegames. Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of bugs with the game.
Today’s FS22 patch 1.10 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
FS22 1.10 Patch Notes (22.214.171.124) – June 27, 2022
- Added multiplayer permission “Cut trees”
- Added passenger support for various vehicles (requires Kubota DLC)
- Added setting for adjusting framerate limit
Bugfixes & Changes
- Added dual wheel config support to Trelleborg TH400 tires
- Addressed animal husbandries manure output being limited to straw consumption
- Addressed color configurations with large number of options in multiplayer
- Addressed game crash after changing certain advanced FSR settings
- Addressed issues with mod bales when 3d model is used from basegame and only textures from the mod
- Addressed localization for collectibles in mods
- Addressed mod input bindings being overwritten
- Addressed prices page “Selling” price display
- Addressed Rostselmash 2375 and Versatile WD4 displayed max speed in shop
- Addressed Salek ANS-1900 AI support
- Addressed usage of “fold all” input action when tools are attached that cannot be folded
- Addressed Xerion 5000 map hotspot type
- Improved drawbar behavior on Köckerling Allrounder 600
- Improved Lemken Solitair 12 working behavior
- Improved performance when toggling minimap size
- Replaced Lemken Koralin 9-840 default wheel config
- Slightly increased max. distance of high pressure washer
- Various smaller visual and functional fixes on vehicles
- When changing one of the FSR 1.0 options, the AA setting is automatically set to TAA – however, in game it is revealed that in fact TAA is not active.
Download free FS22 patch 1.10 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.