[Farming Simulator 22] FS22 update 1.18 (1.4) is now available to download on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox. According to the official FS22 1.18 patch notes, the update added a free DLC to the game. Apart from this, FS22 patch 1.18 also includes a variety of other additions and improvements to enhance the farming experience.
Recently, a major update was released that added fixes for Manitou MC 18-4 and fixed a crash with loading savegames. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing a number of bugs with the game.
Today’s FS22 version 1.18 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Table of Contents
FS22 Update 1.18 Patch Notes – March 14, 2023
- Added bale and pallet storage building
- TMR can now be transported with silage trailers
- Added ‘Screenspace Shading Rate’ option for improved performance
Added support for Goweil Pack.
- Bale and wrap corn silage, sugar beet pulp, mixed feed, and more with reliable high-tech machines like the Göweil LT-Master F115!
- Deploy stationary and autonomous baler-wrappers like the G4010 Q Profi at your farm to achieve a high output of bales in variable shapes & sizes.
- Roller wrappers like the Göweil G1015 attach to your front loader or three-point hitch to transport, wrap, and stack your bales – with one single machine!
- Add silage additive tanks to your baler wrapper combinations to produce bales of even higher quality than before – now with net binding, too.
- In steep conditions of your mountainous farmlands, use the bale turner to drop your bales. Don’t lose time running after your round bales!
- Move and store your bales safely with new bale grippers and bale forks – so you always have enough TMR and other resources in stock.
Bugfixes & Changes
- Fixed discharging of Kuhn SPW Intense
- Fixed state of bale wrappers after savegame loading or joining in multiplayer
- Visual fixes on Claas XERION, Hardi Aeon, Hawe SUW, John Deere 6R, Krone BiGX & Manitou MLT 625
- Fixed start duration of Zetor Z-25K
- Fixed server list not refreshing after canceling password dialog
- Added support for up to 64 fruit types in mod maps
The following changes were added previously.
Czech manufacturer Salek is introduced with the third content update, adding five machines. Fans of CLAAS can look forward to the XERION 5000-4000. If you move a lot of goods around, there’s a new forklift with the Jungheinrich ETV 216 i, too. Here’s the complete list:
- CLAAS XERION 5000-4000 & TRAC VC
- Jungheinrich ETV 216 i
- Salek AKP-122
- Salek ANS-1900
- Salek MUL-1000
- Salek PN2-300
- Salek TB-100
- Added tour page to the in-game menu including the latest instructions.
Changes & Improvements
- Fixed server browser filter “allowCrossPlay” not being saved
- Fixed rare issue when joining password protected servers
- Fixed driving direction icons on various vehicles
- Fixed combine headers tilted after AI has finished its job
- Fixed unowned production points not consuming their inputs over time
- Fixed reusing fertilizer effects with smaller working widths
- Fixed front hubs on CLAAS Lexion 8900
- Fixed slurry effects on Bomech Multi 4XL
- Added missing connection hoses to John Deere 1775NT
- Fixed AI starting to work while tool is not fully unfolded on Treffler TS 1520
- Improved working on uneven terrain with Koeckerling Vector
- Improved axle-rim alignment on Steyr 8150
- Improved driving behavior of Boeckmann Big Master/Lizard Pickup 1986-combination when trailer is fully loaded
- Improved lower distance to ground on levelers to reach the ground in the front with heavy weight attached on the rear hydraulics
- Replaced wheels on John Deere XUV and Mahindra Retriever with new BKT tires
Download free FS22 patch 1.4 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.