A new FS22 update 1.05 (1.050.000) released on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox. According to the official FS22 1.05 patch notes, the latest update resolves mod-related issues. Apart from this, FS 22 version 1.05 also includes performance improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of bugs in the game. Today’s FS22 patch 1.05 will address a few of these issues.
Read more FS22 version 1.05 details below.
FS22 Patch 1.05 Notes (1.050.000)- December 19, 2021
- Fixed pallet handling with Manitou MC 18-4
- Fixed issue when using tools with variable working width in Norwegian and Portuguese
- Fixed issue when using charging station in Czech
- Fixed issue when AI grain tank is almost full in Danish, Norwegian and Swedish
- Fixed crash when loading savegames with corrupted trees (trees can still get corrupted when cutting)
- Fixed the mod related issues on XBOX and PlayStation. Console players will see new mods showing up in the next hours.
- Added various game crashing bugs.
- General stability fixes were added with the update.
- Addressed lag and freezing issues.
- Various game performance improvements.
- Added gameplay adjustments.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free FS22 patch 1.05 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.