Frontier Pilot Simulator update 25 (vol. 25) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Frontier Pilot Simulator patch notes, the latest update brings optimizations for hud, components, and lightning. Apart from this, Frontier Pilot Simulator patch 25 also includes performance improvements. The main problem with freezing was the moment of the game save. Right now the game will save the progress only in the hangar, trading zone, and landing.
Previously, a minor update was with tweaks and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Frontier Pilot Simulator patch 25 will fix a few of these issues.
Frontier Pilot Simulator Vol. 25 patch notes – July 13, 2021
- dynamic pitch scale,
- projection of the axis and direction of movement,
- lane approach markers for airplane mode,
- metric / imperial units,
- display of wind on the radar,
- the ability to open a map in flight,
- configurable reduced HUD mode,
- additional display of altitude next to the landing camera
- Saving the game (exiting the trade, hangar, exiting the game),
- Displayed message,
- confirmation of leaving the game in an unsafe location
- redesigned display of winds
- new weather has been added in the northern part
- Floating base – mesh and texture fixes
- Animation controllers edits
- New upgrade icons – added
- New loading screen art – added
- General effect edits and optimizations
- Setting up ship / base lights – added
- Add. flying ships + Alien ship (flying and crashed) and their effects / animations
- Colliders / effects / animations for new buildings – added
- Base lighting – added
- Runway lights – added
- canyon optimization
- achievements – added
- General bugs – fixed
Download free Garry’s Mod update 2 on PC (Steam).