From The Depths update 3.4.2 released on PC (Steam). According to the official From The Depths patch notes, the latest update added a few bug fixes and tweaks
Since the last patch, players were facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s From The Depths patch 3.4.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new and fixed in From The Depths Patch Notes? – January 7, 2022
- Elevated chair now has its own elevated chair model to fit the new avatars
- Fixed regression with target prioritisation based on range
- BUGS-3601 Ammo connection UI is no longer limited to only showing 30 customisers.
- BUGS-3582 Issue with moving fleets to non-hostile locations on the campaign diplomacy screen. This caused the options to be unselectable.
- BUGS-3588 Plates now use the correct hitbox. Avatar can now properly walk up against them / over them.
- BUGS-3593 Et Tu, Brute? achievement should now work in new diplomacy style campaigns (declare war on a faction you have a 50+ relationship with
- BUGS-3617 Sabot heads/bodies without an inertial fuse now do not trigger payloads on a ricochet
- BUGS-3616 Functional steam pistons taking steam directly from valves do not warn about having any input
- Minor adjustment to the COB for helium pumps to weight more strongly for the underwater component
- Fixed some valve setups not venting without an extra pipe after the valve output