Friday the 13th update 1.41 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 is now available for players. According to the official Friday the 13th 1.41 patch notes, the new update has added fixes for game client bugs, and UI bugs. In addition, the Friday the 13th version 1.41 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with similar changes and fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s Friday the 13th patch 1.41 update is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Friday The 13th Update 1.41 Patch Notes
INTERACTION LOCK – The team has fixed various interaction lock issues, including:
- Stumbling while dropping an item
- Entering Combat Stance while swinging weapon
CONNECTIVITY AND CRASHES – Multiple connectivity/crash fixes including:
- Network Error after joining lobby in Quick Play
- “Need Updated Client” error
ENVIRONMENT AND COLLISION
- Falling Animation Loop – Fixed various areas where players enter a falling animation and cannot continue, including:
- Firewood Logs on Pinehurst Map
- Cardboard Box on Packanack Map
- Coffee Table in Jarvis House
- Counselor Catch – Fixed various spots that could snag the counselors and make them unable to move, including:
- Cemetery fence on the Crystal Lake map.
- Safe Spots – Fixed various safe spots where the counselors are unreachable once entered, including:
- The cemetery in Higgin’s Haven
- Parking the car inside the barn on Pinehurst
- Fixed an issue where an invisible collision would occur at the barn fence on Pinehurst, causing the car to shift vertically after restarting the car.
- Fixed an exploit where counselors could use the car as a barricade at Jason’s shack, affecting several maps.
- Fixed an issue where the counselors could control their directional axis while climbing through windows, allowing them to reach unplayable areas of the maps.
- Fixed an issue where counselors are able to reach the rooftop of the Pinehurst Halfway House by escaping Jason’s grab with a pocket knife.
- Fixed an issue disabling the “More Emotes” button.
- Fixed the Morph Cursor not showing on Xbox One.
BALANCING AND TUNING
Jason – Buffing Mother’s Special, Special Boy.
- Weapon Swing – Jason can now swing his equipped weapon to hit multiple targets at once. This will help Jason defend himself against bullies.
- Stun – It is no longer possible to Stun Jason while he is in Rage Mode unless using a shotgun or Pamela’s sweater.
- Rage Indicator will show on the minimap when Jason enters Rage Mode.
Counselors – They should have been watching him.
- Tommy Jarvis – Players who kill themselves cannot come back as Tommy Jarvis.
Download free Friday the 13th update 1.41 on PS4 and Xbox One.