Friday the 13th update 1.28 is now available for players on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. According to the official Friday the 13th 1.28 patch notes, the new update comes with bug fixes and gameplay changes. In addition, the Friday the 13th version 1.28 also includes stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Previously, an update was released with a long list of fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues with the last update when trying to play the game. Today’s update is expected to fix this issues.
Friday The 13th version 1.28 Update Changelog (Updated)
Console Dedicated Servers
a long awaited dedicated servers forlong-awaited now available for XB1!
- Addressed several issues that were causing players to be interaction locked
- Fixed an issue with Part 5 Jason’s Shift Duration being lower than intended
- Sense is no longer automatically cancelled when Jason enters the water
- Jason’s pickaxe kill “Canopener” now appears as “Neck Twisted” instead of “Decapitated on the scoreboard
- Fixed an issue where window environment kills may temporarily become inaccessible if Jason grabs a counselor that is in the process of vaulting through the window
- Counselors that have been pulled out of a vehicle will now display the correct struggle animation
- Small items (medical sprays, firecrackers, etc.) are no longer usable for the counselor that is performing the sweater stun
- Addressed an issue that would sometimes cause the player to become stuck if the player opened the map while vaulting through a window
- Added additional countermeasures to prevent players from being able to stand on top of cars
- Made adjustments to the car escape volumes to prevent vehicles from falling off the map
- Starting a boat will once again alert Jason via sound effect
- Fixed an issue where the repair mini game prompt may temporarily not appear if the player is rapidly toggling the repair interact button repeatedly
- Fixed an issue that caused Jason to be able to walk through cars under certain conditions
- Fixed an issue where the reverse camera on the vehicles may sometimes not be working properly
- Addressed several counselor exploit locations
- The medical spray static spawns on the Crystal Lake Large map and the Packanack Large map will once again properly spawn medical sprays
- Fixed an issue where a car battery may spawn in an unreachable location
- Fixed an issue where the boat may disappear upon exiting through any of the Pinehurst boat escape volumes
Single Player Challenges
- Fixed an issue that caused players to become stuck when activating a stalker point while entering combat stance at the same time
- Added fixes for crashing issues
- Added stability improvements
- Added various minor changes
Friday the 13th update 1.28 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.