Friday the 13th 1.24 for consoles and PC is now available for download. According to the official Friday the 13th update 1.24 changelog, the new update comes with game fixes and improvements. In addition, Friday the 13th version 1.24 also addressed a bug that caused Bear Traps to become stuck in a counselor’s hands. Several exploits and exploit locations are also fixed.
Check out more details below.
Friday the 13th 1.24 Changelogs
- Made adjustments to the window collision blocker that is created while a counselor in the process of climbing or jumping through a window
- Addressed several exploits and exploit locations
- Fixed a bug that caused Bear Traps to become stuck in a counselor’s hands
- Fixed a bug that caused counselors to sometimes become stuck while climbing through a window
- Friday the 13th game patch 1.24 fixed a bug that caused the northwestern exit to not work properly as a vehicle escape
- Fixed a bug that caused vehicles to not function properly while Jason is standing directly behind the vehicle
- Friday the 13th update 1.24 reduced the volume of Part 5 Jason’s music
Previously, major update 1.23 was released. Check your game update and download the latest Friday the 13th version 1.24 on your consoles and PC.