Foundation update 220.127.116.11 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Foundation patch notes, the latest update addressed a number of issues that have surfaced lately.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Foundation patch 18.104.22.168 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Foundation Update? – January 21, 2022
- Buildings using production recipes had doubled outputs
- Ressource tracker: simple production buildings had the wrong input icon in certain cases
- Cows walk animation was missing: they are back to being gracious while moving around!
- Some mod.io mods were not fully displayed in the “Installed mods” window
- Even more updated localizations for builders all around the globe!
- Work assignation dropdown could appear partially out of screen
- Updated Tavern and Luxury needs descriptions
- Updated Treasury description
- Added description for public lounge
- Restored unlockable button sound
- Adjusted building description style
- Adjusted time string readability
- Adjusted Warehouse and Granary refuse icon color
- Fail to load corrupted saves instead of crashing
- Avoid crash when unassigning the bailiff’s office part function from the monument while the bailiff mission window was open
- Avoid crash when a quest instance is not linked to any asset quest anymore (on load of a savegame)
- Avoid crash when inputting (way) too many characters in any text editor (villager name, monument name, quote, etc…)
- Avoid crash when logging an error related to wrong building function type on workplace
- Avoid rare crash while switching job
- Avoid crash when starting more than one game with certain mods
- Avoid a bunch of useless logs
- Avoid crash when closing game during certain loading steps
- Avoid crash with some usage of resource tracker from mods
- Possibility to remove Need type per villager status
- Expose COMP_AGENT:setProfile()
- Gatherer can produce multiple resources even if one resource
- Call of parent function for extendable class in Lua
- Mod components now have last priority (for init, update & enable order). This ensures core game components are ready to be interacted with from mods