Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) update patch notes are now available for Xbox One and PC players. According to the official FH5 patch notes, the latest FH5 Series 6 update added new cars, events, and players can unlock new clothing items inspired by Mexico’s murals and the region of Puebla. Apart from this, today’s FH5 patch also includes a fix for stalls on the PC when challenging other players to head-to-head races.
FH5 servers are currently down on Xbox and PC. Check FH5 server status here.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s FH5 March 30 patch will fix a few of these issues.
Forza Horizon 5 Season 7 Patch Notes (New Cars) – April 26, 2022
Over 200 new Horizon Tour championships become available in Series 7, including S2 class racing allowing players to finally unlock its associated, yet highly coveted “Power Trip” Accolade! Horizon Tour invites players to cooperate and embark on an adventure spanning numerous team races. To join in the fun, simply visit the Horizon Tour meeting zone at the Horizon Festival and begin matchmaking.
In addition, from Series 7 onwards, players may recognize some friendly characters from the Horizon Festival participating in Horizon Tour and The Trial events.
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with new clothing items for your Forza Horizon 5 character, including many inspired by the murals found throughout Mexico. Available throughout Series 7 and accessible via the Customize Character menu, here’s a rundown of the newest wardrobe additions:
You can also spruce up your driving adventures with a selection of three new car horns. Don’t miss out on collecting them:
• Bass Drop
2020 Ferrari SF90 Stradale
Earn 80 PTS on the Series 7 Festival Playlist from April 28 – May 25.
1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso
Earn 20 PTS during the Summer “Wet” Season on the Series 7 Festival Playlist from April 28 – May 4.
2014 Ferrari California T
Earn 20 PTS during the Autumn “Storm” Season on the Series 7 Festival Playlist from May 5 – May 11.
1992 Ferrari 512 TR
Earn 20 PTS during the Winter “Dry” Season on the Series 7 Festival Playlist from May 12 – May 18.
2020 Ferrari F8 Tributo
Earn 20 PTS during the Spring “Hot” Season on the Series 7 Festival Playlist from May 19 – May 25.
Car Pass Calendar
Four new cars are ready to enter the garages of Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass holders in Series 7. With a little something for everyone, here are the rides you can look forward to driving over the next four weeks – and best of all, they’re all #NewToForza:
2003 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning
Available April 28 in the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass.
2014 Forsberg Racing Nissan ‘SafariZ’ 370Z Safari Rally Tribute
Available May 5 in the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass.
2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Available May 12 in the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass.
2008 Dodge Magnum SRT8
Available May 19 in the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass.
- New Horizon Tour events allow “Power Trip” Accolade to be completed
- Fixed “Now we’re talking” Accolade
- Fixed “It’s go time” Accolade
- Fixed “Prophet of Regret” Accolade
- Fixed “Seven Day Wonder” Accolade where completing any dailies outside of the current season would not complete this
- Fixed issue where Series Rivals was awarding 4 points per season instead of 4 points per Series
- Fixed issue which could cause the Treasure Chest not to appear after solving the clue
- Fixed issue where the Forzathon Weekly wouldn’t register the required car being owned and driven in the first chapter
- Added over 200 new Horizon Tour events
- Added specific Drivatar names to Horizon Tour and The Trial
- Improved the UI flow when leaving the Badges screen
- Improved the Custom Racing UI logic when choosing PI and Type
- Fixed crash when playing an Open Championship when at a Horizon Open level of 1000
- Fixed scenario where a Convoy joining a complex EventLab event could result in the Convoy not making it into the event
- Added Series 6 collectables to EventLab props
- Added new conditions “get torque scalar” and “get gravity scalar” to EventLab rules of play
- Added new low and medium strength Bounce Pads in addition to the existing Bounce Pad in EventLab props
- Updated Apex Wall Prop to not have invisible collision above it in EventLab
- Fixed broken UI when creating a different race type Event from the base Event type in EventLab
- Fixed issue where players couldn’t turn traffic on even if there were no props
- Updated Morris Minor to reflect correct year
- Fixed Volvo V60 Polestar left wing mirror was showing the right mirror’s projection
- Fixed livery mapping on the 2008 BMW M3 when using certain body kits
- Fixed issue where an auto upgraded Unimog couldn’t be driven in Manual w/ Clutch
- Fixed stall when engaging in a Head to Head both in Freeroam and during Eliminator
- Fixed issue when moving the game to a second monitor and making it full screen
- Various stability improvements
- Added Screen Reader functionality to more screens
- Fixed exploit with Drift Zone and Trailblazers
- Fixed issue in Super7 where retrying or revalidating a challenge wouldn’t let the creator edit any placed props
- Fixed Mask layer group UI in the Livery Editor
- Fixed issue where a tree had appeared in Ek Balam Cross Country Circuit
- Fixed subtitle errors in Drift Club Mexico
- Fixed an issue where Festive decoration could incorrectly appear in Freeroam
Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) Patch Version Number:
- Xbox One: 2.443.870.0
- Xbox Series: 3.443.870.0
- PC: 3.443.870.0
- Steam: 1.443.870.0
Download free Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) patch on Xbox One, PC, and Windows 10.