Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) update patch notes are now available for PC players. According to the official FH5 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor tweaks and changes to the game. Apart from this, today’s FH5 patch also includes various stability and performance fixes.
FH5 servers are currently down on Xbox and PC. Check FH5 server status here.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues. Today’s FH5 June 27 patch will fix a few of these issues.
Forza Horizon 5 Patch Notes – July 26, 2022
- Fixed the “One for All” and “Back in the Saddle” Achievements not unlocking
- Fixed a crash on PC that occurs in certain locations, including the Hot Wheels Expedition
- Fixed a bug preventing some tuned vehicles from being drivable on the Hot Wheels expansion, despite reaching the Hot Wheels Legend rank
- In-game links to the Hot Wheels expansion will now correctly send players to the Steam Store, rather than the Microsoft Store, when playing on the Steam platform
- Fixed a bug that allowed Car Collection rewards to be re-awarded on the Hot Wheels expansion
- Additional stability improvements
- Xbox One: 2.488.996.0
- Xbox Series: 3.488.996.0
- PC: 3.488.996.0
- Steam: 1.488.996.0
Download free Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) patch on Xbox One, PC, and Windows 10.