Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) update 3 patch notes (Dec 14, 2021) is now available for players on Xbox One and PC. According to the official FH5 patch notes, the latest update added various stability and performance improvements.
FH5 servers are currently down on Xbox and PC. Check FH5 server status here.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing a number of issues.
Today’s FH5 patch 2 will fix a few of these issues. Check out full patch notes details below.
Today’s Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) Patch Version Number:
- Xbox One: 2.414.967.0
- Xbox Series: 3.416.408.0
- PC: 3.414.967.0
- Steam: 1.414.967.0
What is new in today’s Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) December 14, 2021 Release Notes?
- Various stability fixes
- Server stability improvements
- Network improvements
- Convoy matchmaking improvements
- Fixed an issue with convoy members disappearing
- Fixed an issue with players trying to join another players server
- Fixed an issue with Direct Storage Issues on Series X|S
- Freeroam car traffic improvements
Download free Forza Horizon 5 (FH5) patch 3 on Xbox One, PC, and Windows 10.