Forza Horizon 4 update (November 7th) for Xbox One and Windows 10 is now available for download. According to the official Forza Horizon 4 update patch notes, the new content update has added various fixes and gameplay improvements. In addition, the latest Forza Horizon 4 also includes stability and performance improvements. An issue where some players were not being awarded “Antique Restorer” achievement is now fixed.
Previously, an update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Forza Horizon 4 update is expected to fix all these issues. Check out patch notes details below.
Forza Horizon 4 Update (November 7th) Patch Notes
Cross Platform Fixes
- Fixed a bug where some players were not being awarded “Antique Restorer” achievement, despite having collected all the Barn Finds.
- Updated the reward for Winter trial to make the Green Morph Suit clothing item available to players.
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to get their vehicle reset (either through flipping, or missing a checkpoint) during Team Adventure.
- Prevent cars from appearing ghosted whilst in Photo Mode.
- Fixed a bug where Drivatars were all showing as Wristband Level 1 in race results screens.
- Fixed an issue where completing a Route Blueprint event would leave the player at the end of the on-disc route, rather than the blueprinted route.
- Route Blueprint fliers now show “Custom Route” to distinguish then from other Blueprints.
- Added a Report button to Designs, Tunes, Photos, Vinyls in the Creative Hub menu.
- Fixed an issue where some players were not prompted to join the session.
- Reduced the chance of sessions failing to start in Ranked Team Adventure following successful matchmaking.
- General Stability improvements.
- Fixed a bug where changing visual presets with framerate set to >60 will result in mismatch between framerate and UI in-game after a reboot.
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to navigate menus after clearing a custom wheel profile.
- Fixed Multi-USB device saving action map issue.