Forza Horizon 4 update (June 19) is now rolling out for players on Xbox One and PC. According to the official patch notes, the new update comes with cross-platform fixes and some minor gameplay improvements. Apart from this, the new update also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with the new Barrett-Jackson Car Pack, a new game mode – Drift Adventure and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online. Today’s patch is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out full patch notes details below.
FH4 Update (June 19) Patch Notes
Cross Platform Fixes
- Fixed an issue which prevented players with a full garage from being awarded LEGO cars when starting LEGO Valley.
- If you experience this issue, please submit a ticket below.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes lose audio when returning to Mainland
- Increased the number of LEGO table types which count towards the “Table Flipping” brick challenge
- Increased the number of LEGO dinosaur bone types which count towards the “Truly Extinct” challenge
- Fixed an issue which would cause dust on cars to become white after a rewind
- Fixed an issue which prevented Stars earned from PR Stunts in LEGO Valley from counting towards Star Card challenges
- Fixed an issue which prevents finales in LEGO valley from counting towards Star Card challenges
- Improved the loading time when travelling to LEGO Valley icon via quick start functionality
- Various stability fixes
- Improved performance by reducing stutters in freeroam on Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X in Quality mode.