Forza Horizon 4 day one update for Xbox One and Windows 10 is now available for download. According to the official Forza Horizon 4 day one update patch notes, the new patch has added fixes for stuttering/lag, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, the latest Forza Horizon 4 also comes with various stability and performance improvements.
Forza Horizon 4 is an open world racing video game developed by Playground Games and published by Microsoft Studios. Check out patch notes details below.
Forza Horizon 4 Day One Update Patch Notes
- General performance and stability improvements.
- Ultimate VIP Crown flair fixed.
- Stutters on Xbox One X while free roaming.
- Fixed issue when changing MSAA from 2x to 4x resulted in improper tree LOD rendering/popping until game restarted.
- Fixed stalls and large FPS drops during Initial Drive. Affected machines where the player had insufficient RAM for their quality settings.
- Forza Horizon 4 day one patch fixed AMD GPU issue where switching MSAA settings without restarting resulted in black corruption on the environment.
- Environment streaming improvements for min spec machines.
- Forza Horizon 4 day one patch added visual presets for Nvidia RTX 2070, 2080 and 2080Ti.
- Fanatec CSL Wheel – fix for handbrake stuck on.
- Wheel Force Feedback improvements.
Check your game update and download the Forza Horizon 4 day one update.