Fortnite version 3.50 is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Fortnite 3.50 patch notes, the latest maintenance update brings some minor fixes to the game. Apart from this, today’s Fortnite patch 3.50 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a major Chapter 2 Season 2 update added Doctor Strange, new weapons, features, new LTM modes, map changes, and much more.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing bugs and issues with the game. Today’s Fortnite patch 3.50 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Fortnite Update 3.50 Patch Notes – Official
- Addressed the issue when Xbox players using Keyboard and Mouse may stop moving when pressing a mouse button.
- Addressed server issues related to long queue times.
- Fixed matchmaking issues.
- Addressed party-related issues.
- Added performance improvements.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Fortnite version 3.50 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.