Fortnite version 2.68 patch notes (Update 12.41) is now available for PS4, PC, and Xbox One players. According to the official Fortnite version 2.68 patch notes, the latest update added Astronomical show, various bug fixes, and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Fortnite patch 2.68 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Fortnite and Travis Scott are bringing Astronomical to the game. A one of a kind musical journey featuring Travis Scott and the world premiere of a brand new track. Astronomical is coming at you multiple times later this week.
FRIDAY, APRIL 24, 2020 AT 4:30:00 AM GMT+5:30
FRIDAY, APRIL 24, 2020 AT 7:30:00 PM GMT+5:30
SATURDAY, APRIL 25, 2020 AT 9:30:00 AM GMT+5:30
SATURDAY, APRIL 25, 2020 AT 8:30:00 PM GMT+5:30
SUNDAY, APRIL 26, 2020 AT 3:30:00 AM GMT+5:30
Travis Scott is the newest addition to the Icon Series. Get his Outfits, Emotes, and more starting April 21. And if you attend any of the Astronomical events, you’ll score this Astroworld Cyclone Glider and two loading screens for free!
Starting April 21, you can unlock even more free gear by completing the Astronomical Challenges.
Recently, Fortnite update 12.40 was released with new marvel X Force skins, changes, new features, and more. Apart from this, Fortnite Season 2 also added customizable skins. Players can now add tattoos, makeup, clothing, hairstyle, and more.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Fortnite version 2.68 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new Fortnite version 2.68?
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Midas’ Golden Touch does not change items gold. Midas’ bonus ‘Golden Touch’ ability to turn weapons gold doesn’t work when first picking something up. Instead, dropping and re-equipping the weapon will turn it gold. This issue is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue where weapons affected by Midas’ Golden touch will appear to be in low resolution while equipped.
Battle Royale Fixes
- Fixed a bug where UI disappears if cancelling Ready Up while spectating.
- Addressed an issue where block damage with a Kingsman” Challenge not tracking progress.
- Fortnite patch 2.68 fixed a bug where local Challenges not appearing when entering new area.
Creative Mode Fixes
- Fixed a bug where double-clicking item in the Chest tab may cause the game to crash.
Save The World Fixes
- Fixed a bug where Stormking Onslaught Projectiles are not functioning correctly
- Fortnite patch 2.68 addressed an issue where players may become stuck in a previous Dungeons zone while their teammates are in the next one
- Fixed a bug where Psylock’s pickaxe does not swing properly
- Addressed an issue where loading into “My Island” in Creative mode may cause Fortnite to freeze.
Fortnite version 2.68 is now available for download in PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Mobile.