Fortnite update 1.000.034 for PS5 and Xbox Series X is now available for players. According to the official Fortnite 1.000.034 patch notes, the latest update new LTD, new features, changes, and more. Apart from this, Fortnite version 01.000.034 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, Fortnite update added new marvel skins, changes, new features, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online.
Today’s Fortnite patch 1.000.034 addressed a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Fortnite 1.000.034 Patch Notes
Added a new Bugha’s Late Game mode.
- Fixed a bug where players unable to perform Last Forever Emote.
- Addressed an issue where new items are automatically equipped after being picked up.
- Fixed a bug where Grimey Outfit reactivity not working.
- Addressed an issue where difficulty scrolling through the player list in Voice Chat tab on the controller.
- Fixed a bug where Cosmic Chest timers may remain on screen if a Bounty is poached.
- Addressed an issue where Props drive vehicles erratically.
- Addressed an issue where Epic Chests may sometimes not provide any weapons in Arena.
- Fixed an issue where the button for Arena Division/tournament details is currently unresponsive on controller.
- Addressed an issue where ‘Hold Inventory button’ shortcut for accessing the Crafting menu is not working.
- Fixed a bug where the Banner Gadget deals 89 flat damage vs 89 base damage.
- Fixed a bug where sprays are not visible.
Download free Fortnite patch 1.000.034 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.