Fortnite update 2.57 is now rolling out on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the Fortnite 2.57 patch notes, the latest update brings gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Fortnite patch 2.57 also includes stability and performance improvements. The new season patch sizes is larger than normal. Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 update 12.00 added customizable skins. Players can now add tattoos, makeup, clothing, hairstyle, and more.
Previously, update 11.50 was released with new features, changes and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Fortnite update 2.57 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite update 2.57 patch notes
- Brutus’ Minigun
- Meowscle’s Peow Peow Rifle
- Midas’ Drum Gun
- Skye’s Assault Rifle
- TNTina’s Ka-Boom Bow
- Sword Sneaky
- Snowman V2
- Invisibility Powerup
- Smoke Grenade
- Cool Carpet
- ID Scanner
- Security Turret
Several cosmetics have various visual inconsistencies or issues, detailed below.
- Friend selection/scrolling issue.
- Getting stuck on loading screen after accepting invite before selecting game mode.
- Unable to select traps with a controller when ‘Pick up’ indicator is on-screen.
Battle Royale Fixes
- Crash when selecting Controller settings menu that may result in blank controller layout.
- Picking up DBNO teammate when trying to switch to Pickaxe.
- Refunding can block input in the lobby.
- “Could not join party” message wrongly occurring.
- Temporarily unable to move or do any other action after Emoting.
- Delay in movement after using movement key to exit inventory.
- Players cannot disable Parental Controls.
- Fortnite update 2.57 fixed an visual issue which may cause Team Rumble players to look like they respawn with 1 Hp.
Creative Mode Issue
- The barrier device is not showing the border on edit mode
- Quadcrasher unable to move forward or reverse on Nintendo Switch.
- Fortnite 2.57 fixed an issues where the barrier device is not showing the border on edit mode.
Save the World Fixes
- Fixed an issues with players failed to lock profile
- Fixed an issues where players may get stuck in the inventory menu.
- Fortnite 2.57 fixed an issues where Vindertech Seeker may fail to do damage to Husks
- Vindertech Seeker may fail to do damage to Husks
- Ramp and Beach North have overlapping spawns in Twine SSD and Endurance.
- Team info not displaying correctly.
- Neon Sniper shows static while ADS
- No crafting materials are returned when recycling ‘Defender Pads’ in the front-end menus
- Fortnite 2.57 fixed crashing issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
- Players using Android 10 OS might be unable to load into Creative
- Player may sometimes get stuck shooting with a controller
- Locker selections not saved when using the touch screen on Switch
- Switch Parental Controls Issues
Fortnite update 2.57 is now available for download.