Fortnite version 2.54 is now rolling out on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Fortnite update 2.54 patch notes, the latest patch brings various gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Fortnite patch 2.54 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, update 11.40 was released with new features, changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Fortnite battle pass also added pogo sticks, boats, fishing, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Fortnite version 2.54 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite update 2.54 patch notes
- Goalbound Set Outfits have number in front instead of back.
- The issue involving difficulty scrolling/selecting Friends in the Social menu will be resolved in a future release.
- Ziplines temporarily disabled due to issue.
- Can’t edit structures when looking straight down.
- Unintentionally editing building pieces through floors.
- The issue involving picking up DBNO teammates when trying to switch to the Pickaxe will be resolved in a future release.
- Particles and Beacons can no longer be customized/interacted with.
- Some featured Islands are missing in-game description.
- Epic Games Community Team added this card to Information
- Added stability improvements
- Added network connection improvements.
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Fortnite patch 2.54 fixed crashing issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Fortnite update 2.54 is now available for download.