Fortnite update 4.02 rolling out on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Fortnite 4.02 patch notes, the latest update brings new events, changes and improvements. Besides, today’s Fortnite version 4.02 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a major Fortnite Chapter 4 update added quality-of-life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Fortnite update 4.02 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Fortnite 4.02 Patch Notes (Version 1.000.113) – September 26, 2023
Ahsoka Tano Training
- In the v26.20 Fortnite update, players can learn valuable Force abilities from Ahsoka Tano.
- Ahsoka Tano’s hologram offers Jedi training on the Battle Royale Island.
- Completing Ahsoka’s training grants players a Jedi Training Lightsaber and temporary Force abilities.
- These abilities include enhanced sprinting, double jumping, and the power to push objects and players.
Unlocking Ahsoka Tano Outfit
- Players can unlock the Ahsoka Tano Outfit by completing specific Battle Pass Quests.
- The update introduces the Marksman Headshots Reality Augment, enhancing Marksman Rifle headshot damage.
- Other Reality Augments, such as More Parkour and Soaring Sprints, provide unique gameplay enhancements.
- Ranked Solo Zero Build returns with specific matchmaking hours.
- Zyg and Choppy’s Ray Gun charges and fires faster.
- TNTina’s Ka-Boom Bow charges, reloads, and recharges faster.
- Slurp Juice drops with less quantity, chug wisely!
- Havoc Suppressed Assault Rifle has increased damage and faster fire rate.
- The Foundation’s MK-Seven Assault Rifle has reduced damage and a slightly slower fire rate.
- Sticky Grenade Launcher has a slower fire rate and a longer reload time. We’ve added a cooldown when swapping between two Launchers.
- Gunnar’s Stinger SMG deals slightly more damage per bullet with decreased vertical recoil.
XP Messaging Fix
- Fixed an issue where players were not receiving messaging about XP earned in UEFN islands. Now, you’ll be properly informed of the XP you earn during your island adventures.
Security Camera Visibility
- Sometimes Security Cameras won’t show the yellow beam to let you know you’re being tracked. We’ve resolved this issue, ensuring that you’ll always be aware when you’re under surveillance.
- Mid-match objectives in Fortnite tournaments were not granting points as intended. We’ve addressed this issue to ensure that completing objectives will reward you with the points you deserve.
Fall Damage on Crash Pad Jr.
- Players were unintentionally taking fall damage when landing on a Crash Pad Jr. We’ve fixed this problem to ensure a safe landing every time you use this item.
Save the World
Primal Stink Bow
- Introducing the Primal Stink Bow, a unique weapon that fires fast-moving arrows, creating a noxious gas cloud that deals damage over time to Husks. This addition provides a new tactical advantage against your foes.
Additional Hero Loadouts
- Players can now expand their strategic options with the ability to purchase an additional Hero Loadout from the Event Store for 10,000 Gold. This feature empowers you to customize your gameplay style further.
Wildlife Adjustments and Taming
- The wildlife in Save the World has evolved. Beyond loot Crows, now you’ll encounter loot Chickens, Frogs, Bears, Wolves, and Raptors. These creatures not only add diversity but also present new opportunities for loot. Dens and Nests have appeared on the map, offering a chance to tame wolves, boars, and raptors without the usual dangers. These adjustments aim to enrich your in-game adventures.
The Return of Bladey Acres Questline
- Get ready for the thrilling Bladey Acres questline, set in a summer camp filled with perilous challenges. Overcome your fears, complete the questline, and earn the coveted Raven Hero. This exciting questline will be available from October 4 until the end of the Hexsylvania Venture Season on November 22.
Event and Weekly Store
- The Event and Weekly Store showcases new weaponry, including the Husk Grinder and Dirge Song. These powerful additions allow you to diversify your arsenal and tackle Husks with style. Additionally, the Jonesee-Bot hero arrives on October 4, boasting unique perks that can turn the tide of battle.
Throwing Star Precision
- Throwing Star projectiles were being blocked, affecting your accuracy. We’ve made improvements to ensure your Throwing Stars hit their targets as intended.
- Introduction video for Smashers now reliably plays during the tutorial.
- T.E.D.D.Y. will no longer shoot at tamed wildlife.
- The Throwing Stars projectile now spawns correctly when the player is in water or hits water.
- Fixed an issue with some wildlife SFX.
- Fixed an issue on PC that prevented players from using the Emote keybind when in the Lobby.
Missing Sprint Button
- The sprint button may have been missing on some UEFN/Creative maps on mobile devices. Rest assured, the sprint button is back and ready for action on all maps.
- Players are not receiving messaging about XP earned in UEFN islands.
- Sometimes Security Cameras won’t show the yellow beam to let you know you’re being tracked.
- Mid-match objectives in Fortnite tournaments are not granting points.
- Players may unintentionally take fall damage when landing on a Crash Pad Jr.
[Save the World]
- Throwing Star projectiles blocked
- Sprint button may be missing on some UEFN/Creative maps
Download free Fortnite update 4.02 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.