Fortnite update 3.64 is rolling out on PS4, PC, PS5 (1.000.074), Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Fortnite 3.64 patch notes, the latest update added new changes, bug fixes and improvements. Apart from this, today’s Fortnite version 3.64 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major Chapter 2 Season 2 update added Doctor Strange, new weapons, features, new LTM modes, map changes, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Fortnite patch 3.64 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Fortnite 3.64 Patch Notes for PS4, PS5 & Xbox – July 18, 2022
PRIME SHOTGUN: PRIMED AND READY
It’s prime time.
With the new Prime Shotgun, deal the most damage with the first shot of the clip — no warm-up required! Though not as powerful as the first, the remaining three shots offer a consistent damage rate across all three shots. Of course, you can keep track of how many shots remain with the on-screen ammo counter, but you can also keep track with the shotgun’s light display.
Want to deliver only heavy hitters? You can reload after the first shot, but if you need to deliver a fast follow-up, the other three shots have your back. The Prime Shotgun can be found from the ground, Chests, Supply Drops, Reality Saplings, fishing, and sharks.
UPCOMING SUMMER CELEBRATION
Don’t see summer festivities in-game? No need to sweat — this year’s summer celebration begins in just a matter of days! Keep an eye out for celebration details this week.
SUPER LEVEL IN MORE STYLE
This Season’s Super Level Styles have gotten an update! You can now select the Platinum Rift, Lapis Slurp, and Auric Blaze Styles alongside all other combinations of Malik, Evie, Adira, Sabina, and Stormfarer. COMPETITIVE NOTES
- The Prime Shotgun is not included in competitive playlists.
- Arena Zero Build now has Overshield Siphon. Eliminating a player will grant a full 50-Health Overshield immediately.
MAJOR BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue involving Rift-To-Gos generating no Rift but still being consumed, caused by swapping items too soon while activating the Rift-To-Go.
- Fixed an issue that caused weapon crosshairs to scale with HUD size.
- Fixed an issue in Team Rumble that prevented players from using Tents.
- Fixed an issue on Nintendo Switch that caused players to freeze after sliding or mantling.
- Fixed an issue in competitive playlists that caused Storm Sickness to reset when rebooting a teammate.
- Fixed in a hotfix on July 12, 2022:
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ audio settings to reset to 0.
- Fixed an issue that caused players’ settings to not save correctly.
In case you missed it, in v21.20 we introduced a new Hub layout that focuses on giving you a place to showcase the community’s artistic skills. To accomplish this, we have removed matchmaking portals and featured rifts. Instead, up to 8 Golden Rifts will be available to creator groups in the hub (one for each person in your party). There is also one Creator Showcase map selected by the Hub creator. You can also continue playing in private parties by using the Matchmaking Portal Console for the Creator Showcase map.
With the Player Marker device, you can create a marker that will display information about a player on their nameplate, specifically their Health, Shield, resources, and how far away they are on the island. You can also add an icon and customized text to your marker. Markers are visible on both the main map and the mini-map.
Note: The Player Marker is not visible unless a player has a nameplate attached to their player. If you don’t see the additional information when testing your island, make sure you have nameplates turned on. You can do that by going to My Island > Settings and scroll down to the Always Show Nameplates setting. Set it to Always Show to All or Always Show to Team.
BATTLE ROYALE ITEM: PRIME SHOTGUN
The Prime Shotgun is a unique shotgun that rewards players who frequently reload. This shotgun deals bonus damage when firing with a full clip! Reload that first round over and over to maximize your damage.
NEW PROP GALLERIES
With the new Waterfall Gallery, you can add waterfalls to your islands! Plus, the new Cuddle Tree Prop Gallery gives you options to create an interesting Cuddle Team-themed area.
Waterfalls are finally here! You have a selection of waterfall shapes and sizes to place on your islands.
CUDDLE TREE PROP GALLERY
Make your island into a Cuddle Team haven with the Cuddle Tree.
UI CHANGES AND OTHER FEATURES
The Tracker device now supports new Quest Icon and Color options! The objectives displayed in the HUD have a new visual style too. Choose from hundreds of icons to find just the right image for your quests, and make each quest banner a different color to help players easily identify them.
OTHER UPDATES AND FIXES
PREFAB AND GALLERY UPDATES
- Added Creative-exclusive assets making up Deserted Fortress, which features one Prefab and three Galleries.
- Deserted Fortress Prefab
- Deserted Fortress Floor & Stair Gallery
- Deserted Fortress Wall Gallery
- Deserted Fortress Prop Gallery
- Added the Waterfall Gallery.
- Added the Cuddle Tree Prop Gallery.
- You can now use the Search bar in the Color Picker and Icon Picker, to search for a color or icon by name. Any color that does not have a name is now associated with its Hex Code representation.
- The Icon Library has been expanded with an additional 274 icons! This will affect the following devices:
- Accolade device
- Ball Spawner device
- Beacon device
- Capture Area device
- Explosive device
- Map Indicator device
- Objective Item Gallery
- Player Counter device
- Player Marker device
- Tracker device
- A new Do Not Despawn option has been added to the Creature Spawner and Creature Placer devices. With this option set to On, creatures won’t get despawned when they get too far from the device.
PREFAB AND GALLERY FIXES
- Fixed an issue where individual assets from the Iridescent Mountains Gallery could not be placed from the opened Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where some assets from the Sports Gallery did not have destruction VFX.
- Corrected some text and spelling errors in the Creative UI.
- Fixed an issue where players would be pushed through the Prop Manipulator device when moving near it.
- Fixed an issue where channels were resetting on the Button device.
- Fixed an issue with the Video Player device not playing videos in certain situations.
- Fixed a memory issue with Item Spawners.
- Fixed an issue where players could not place vehicles inside the Skydome Volume device.
- Fixed an issue with the Color Picker’s Search box in the Skydome Volume device Customize panel.
- Fixed an issue involving the Campfire device extinguishing itself without receiving an extinguish signal.
- New Consumables
- New Accolade
- New Sweat Summer Crew Bonuses
- New Shop Assets
- New Variants
- New Items
New weapon: Overload Shotgun
New Creative Props
– Cuddle Tree
New Updated Birthday Llamas
- Addressed a bug where friend Accepted notifications may repeatedly show on launch for some players
- Addressed a bug where Frame Rate Limit Settings missing when using GeForce Now on PC.
- Fixed an issue where Grimey Outfit may not always react to eliminations.
- Fixed an issues where Prop movers and manipulators can not be placed when they don’t overlap with props
- Added stability and performance improvements.
Download free Fortnite version 3.64 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.