A new Fortnite update 3.52 will soon roll out on PS4, PS5 (1.000.062), Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Fortnite 3.52 patch notes, the latest update contains various fixes and gameplay tweaks. Apart from this, today’s Fortnite version 3.52 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major Chapter 2 Season 2 update added Doctor Strange, new weapons, features, new LTM modes, map changes, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Fortnite patch 3.52 will address a few of these issues.
Fortnite 3.52 Patch Notes – April 19, 2022
Battle Royale Fixes
- Can’t slide after sprinting if the “Toggle sprint” option is off.
- Match end UI occasionally missing from the screen.
- Leaving a Boat while boosting on land may cause controllers to Vibrate.
Creative Mode Fixes
- Creative Accolades with splash size set to large aren’t showing up on the HUD. This is a visual issue and XP is currently being earned.
Save The World Fixes
- Placing a BluGlo Siphon may cause crashes (Performance Mode Only).
- Sleuth’s commander perk description is no longer accurate.
- Unable to use Ziplines between wind turbines on Windbreakers Island.
- Fishing Collection Book Progress Resetting.
- Vehicles may stutter and jerk when driving in Battle Royale or Creative
- Previews in the Item Shop map appear tilted
- Last season’s quests may be displayed in the Tracked Quests on the HUD
- Back Blings ‘floating’ on some outfits
- Bushrangers leaves shed excessively after sliding.
- Placing a BluGlo Siphon may cause crashes (Performance Mode Only)
- Wolves and Raptors are missing their combat passive abilities.
- Players are unable to re-do repeatable quest after completing them.
Download free Fortnite version 3.52 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.