A new Fortnite update 3.41 (19.01) is now rolling out on PS4, PS5 (1.000.051), Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Fortnite 3.41 patch notes, the latest update brings various gameplay adjustments and fixes. In addition, today’s Fortnite version 3.41 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added new features, new LTM modes, new changes, and much more. Unfortunately, since the later major update, players are facing several issues with the game.
Today’s Fortnite patch 3.41 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Fortnite 3.41 Patch Notes (1.000.0051) – December 14, 2021
- Addressed issues related to the splitscreen.
- Fixed Fortnite “Network Connection Lost” error when trying to join match as a spectator.
- Addressed a bug where sometimes Campfires do not heal players.
- Fixed a bug where Daily Quests Don’t Appear If Another Mode Was Last Played
- Addressed a bug where players unable to build around large trees.
- Addressed a bug where screen Shakes in Multiple Situations
- Fixed an issue where crash Pads do not visually look correct.
- Fixed an issue where multi-selecting and moving building to prop pieces will cause consistent misalignment.
Save The World
- Addressed a bug where vacuum Tube Bow is not causing chain lighting effect.
- Fixed an issue where controller players using Oldschool settings are unable to switch to their pickaxe when pressing the harvester tool button.
- Addressed a bug where console players get mouse and keyboard prompts.
- Fixed an issue where campfires above lv 130 are shown as 130
- Addressed a bug where 4x Missions do not show the 4x rewards
- Addressed firing Sounds not always heard on Mobile
Download free Fortnite patch 3.41 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.