Fortnite update 3.37 (1.000.0047) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Fortnite 3.37 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings stability fixes. In addition, today’s Fortnite version 3.37 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added new features, new LTM modes, new changes, and much more. Unfortunately, since the later major update, players are facing several issues with the game.
Today’s Fortnite patch 3.37 will address a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Fortnite 3.37 Patch Notes (1.000.0047) – Nov 2, 2021
Added stability fixes on Nintendo Switch and other consoles.
Addressed splitscreen issues on Xbox and PlayStation consoles.
Other minor bug fixes.
The following changes were added previously
BE EVASIVE WITH THE ICY GRAPPLER
Some people like to stick the landing. Others like to stay moving after landing. If you’re the latter type, the Icy Grappler is up your alley! Just like the regular Grappler, shoot its suction cup to fling yourself to a solid surface, but here’s the chilly twist: as you begin flying in the air, the Icy Grappler’s frostiness will freeze your feet, causing you to stay moving when you get to your destination.
How’s this slipperiness advantageous? Evade your enemies’ crosshairs as they have a hard time predicting where you’ll end up next. Tip: Aim the Icy Grappler at a hill to make it your slide!
The Icy Grappler is Exotic — it can be exchanged for Bars from Fabio Sparklemane.
THE CLASSIC GRAPPLER COMES BACK
For those who do like to stick the landing, the regular Grappler has been unvaulted! You can find this classic variant from Chests and Supply Drops.
MORE HORDE RUSH
There are still Cube Monsters outside The Sideways!
Battle Royale Top Fixes
- Fixed a bug where some players may get teleported to another location upon entering an abandoned vehicle.
- Addressed a bug where weapons can sometimes disappear from chests and supply drops after opening them in competitive playlists. The weapon will appear floating at first and then disappear.
Creative Top Fixes
- Multi-selecting and moving building to prop pieces will cause consistent misalignment.
Save the World Top Fixes
- Fixed a bug where campfires above lv 130 are shown as 130
- Addressed a bug where players were unable to swap Hero Loadouts in the Lobby while using a controller.
- Fixed an issue where 4x missions do not show the 4x rewards.
- Addressed an issue where players may become invisible to other players after respawning.
Download free Fortnite patch 3.37 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.