Fortnite update 25.20 is rolling out on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Switch and PC. According to the official Fortnite 25.20 patch notes, the latest update adds new changes and improvements for Battle Royale, Save the World, Ranked Battle Royale and more. In addition, today’s Fortnite version 25.20 also includes various tweaks and changes.
Previously, a major Fortnite update 23.30 added new features, new LTM modes, new changes, and much more. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Fortnite patch 25.20 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Fortnite 25.20 Patch Notes – July 26, 2023
- Addressed a bug where character may be invisible in the Lobby.
- Fixed an issue where scrolling past Mjolnir’s Flight glider in the locker may cause the game to crash
- Fixed an issue where multiple outfits may appear shiny/glossy
- Addressed a bug where Sound effects missing from the Maxx Axe Pickaxe
- Fixed an issue where Meow Skulls is missing her tail
- Addressed a bug where players may not be given full weapon damage credit for some Ranked quests
- Addressed a bug where Players may experience lag when using specific projectile traps
- Fixed an issue where Hero Loadout Rows may appear invisible.
Note: The full changelog details will be posted here. Stay Tuned.
Download free Fortnite update 25.20 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.