Fortnite update 24.20 is rolling out on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Switch and PC. According to the official Fortnite 24.20 patch notes, the latest update contains new changes for Battle Royale, Creative Mode and Save the World. In addition, today’s Fortnite version 24.20 also includes performance and stability fixes.
Previously, a major update 23.30 added new features, new LTM modes, new changes, and much more. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Fortnite patch 24.20 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
Fortnite 24.20 Patch Notes – April 11, 2023
Addressed the following issues.
- Stray’s mask appears crooked.
- The “Vital” audio track displays the incorrect season in the description.
- Some Back Bling’s appear to float and appear detached from the Highwire outfit.
- Trunks and branches of some trees move erratically.
- Controller inputs don’t work on PC when spectating.
- Firing a weapon while sprinting and jumping may not register the hit.
- Damage not taken in Creative edit mode.
- Some players using Android devices are unable to load into Creative maps.
Note: The full official changelog will be available soon.
Download free Fortnite update 24.20 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.