Fortnite update 3.17 of PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC is now available for players. According to the official Fortnite 3.17 patch notes, the latest update added stability and performance fixes. Apart from this, Fortnite version 3.17 also includes tweaks and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major Fortnite update added new features, LTM mode, new weapons, and new characters.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game online. Today’s Fortnite version 3.17 will fix a few of these problems.
Fortnite 3.17 Patch Notes
- A fan favorite comes back out of the vault.
- Survey and oversee larger spaces in Creative
- Spend your Bars BIG in the next Wild Week starting June 3!
Fixed a bug where moving left in the inventory on controller skips the last weapon slot.
- Fixed a bug where player-built structures have reduced visuals in PC Performance Mode.
- Fixed an issue where players unable to equip cape Back Blings on Rebirth Raven’s Rachel Roth Style.
- Addressed an issue where just-added friends wrongly appearing offline.
- Fixed an issue where “Recent Islands” list does not update.
- Addressed an issue where the ocean is invisible in the minimap.
- Fixed a bug where a game not starting if player is in Phone Booth.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Added various login problems.
- Added network improvements.
- Performance improvements added.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Fortnite update 3.17 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.