Fortnite update 3.17 of PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and PC is now available for players. According to the official Fortnite 3.17 patch notes, the latest update added stability and performance fixes. Apart from this, Fortnite version 3.17 also includes tweaks and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major Fortnite update added new features, LTM mode, new weapons, and new characters.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game online. Today’s Fortnite version 3.17 will fix a few of these problems.
Fortnite 3.17 Patch Notes
- The Hand Cannon heads back to the vault, while another item returns.
- New Island size in Creative & localized Featured Creative Hub support added.
- Split Screen “Ready Up!” issue.
- Snowy Floppers do not grant Shield or Icy Feet.
- Cars not always dealing damage on impact.
- Total Bars appearing as 0 when loading into a match with high latency.
- Escalation Modifier Damage Buff does not buff Hero Skills or Gadgets.
- Added various login problems.
- Added network improvements.
- Performance improvements added.
- Other minor fixes.
- Cannot start or switch to Creative Mode.
Download free Fortnite update 3.17 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.